Farrul????????????

"
Blade_Master wrote:
Found 3 alpha tigers so far... 2 fenumuses and like 5 of saquawal and craiceann. RNG smiles on me this time. Theres at least one farric tiger for sale on 820 during mine 3-4 hours play season. So you should be able to get this challenge done. On the other hand, is so much RNG nessessary for one of the best boss encounters? I dont think so, all people should be able to see these bosses. This level of RNG must be frustrating for SSF players.

buying farric alpha on 820? thats the easiest way of being scammed. there is no trade, there is a "pay and hope it will work" no thx
"
Pl4t1numX wrote:
"
Blade_Master wrote:
Found 3 alpha tigers so far... 2 fenumuses and like 5 of saquawal and craiceann. RNG smiles on me this time. Theres at least one farric tiger for sale on 820 during mine 3-4 hours play season. So you should be able to get this challenge done. On the other hand, is so much RNG nessessary for one of the best boss encounters? I dont think so, all people should be able to see these bosses. This level of RNG must be frustrating for SSF players.

buying farric alpha on 820? thats the easiest way of being scammed. there is no trade, there is a "pay and hope it will work" no thx

since corpse don't get destroyed now, can't you just set conditions like pay x amount to enter portal then pay the rest after a necro net capture? It's always a risk when buying a service though.

I want to unlock the crafting recipe and the fight, hopefully i can find one myself before league ends...
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on Apr 23, 2018, 10:21:44 PM
Bought mine on some kind guy for 300c and he didnt even want my sealed beast and let me to keep it.
Seems rare since havent seen one either on te start of league..
I happened to get mine running some 8-mod maps with a few friends just 2 days ago. I wasn't going to get scammed by the "pay 4ex for a chance to capture it only to have the dude selling it kill the boss before you capture it..." on 820
found like 7x the tiger, 9x the dino, 2x the spider but not even once the crab :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info