Farrul????????????

"
Pl4t1numX wrote:
"Later today, we're deploying a change that greatly increased the rate that you encounter the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast fights. "

Still laughing about your Joke, still no Farrul. Running hundrets of T13+ Maps, not a single fckng Tiger. Great Job gating major league content behind walls of rng. ggg learned nothing about lichs, doing the same bs over and over again....

another rant, not knowing what rng is
I have not found it yet either, i've leveled 3 chars this league to 91 and 2x 92.
I've been trying to run t13+ as much as possible to increase the spawn chance.

I've found 3 spiders though and one sagawine

granted 2 of my builds have had issues with exploding corpses so there's a possibility i might have accidently killed it and destroyed its body, but it's doubtful.

Incase i randomly find one however, i'll prolly go for 40/40, since it's the bestairy that's the "hard" part of going full on challanges.
Stupid shit. They should of spawned a lot more all league long. Not the last month.
"
Farfan wrote:
"
Pl4t1numX wrote:
"Later today, we're deploying a change that greatly increased the rate that you encounter the four Legendary Beasts that grant access to the Spirit Beast fights. "

Still laughing about your Joke, still no Farrul. Running hundrets of T13+ Maps, not a single fckng Tiger. Great Job gating major league content behind walls of rng. ggg learned nothing about lichs, doing the same bs over and over again....

i know what rng is and im fine with rng. but im not fine with gating major content behind rng. im not fine gating challenge completion behind rng. there are 2 challenges connected to this fckn cat and i will never complete them no matter how hard i try cause of bad luck. thats no game design thats just bullshit
I have a lvl 95 and a lvl 90 char and I haven't had a single Farrul encounter yet.

2 fenumu
2 saqua
1 craic
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Pl4t1numX wrote:
"
Farfan wrote:
"
Pl4t1numX wrote:

i know what rng is and im fine with rng. but im not fine with gating major content behind rng. im not fine gating challenge completion behind rng. there are 2 challenges connected to this fckn cat and i will never complete them no matter how hard i try cause of bad luck. thats no game design thats just bullshit

it has always been...for years!
thats poe and always has been.
"
Farfan wrote:

it has always been...for years!
thats poe and always has been.

Nah it really hasn't, abyss and beastiary have had a major problem with league RNG the other leagues really haven't and it definitely hasn't "always been"

The Abyss leagues RNGesus
The Harbinger leagues Nope
The Legacy leagues Reliquary keys were, but also worthless so really no again
The Breach leagues Nope
The Essence leagues Nope
The Prophecy leagues Nope
The Perandus leagues Nope
The Talisman leagues Arguable
The Warbands league and Tempest league Nope and Nope (i didn't play warbands so could be wrong here)
The Torment league and Bloodlines Nope and Nope
The Rampage league and Beyond league Nope and Nope
The Ambush league and Invasion league Nope and Nope
The Domination league and Nemesis league Nope and Nope
The Anarchy league and Onslaught league Nope and Nope

not that the older leagues are that relevant for comparison but the idea that its always been gated is rubbish, they've just done an extremely poor job the last 2 leagues by having low spawn chances instead of fragments, they might not think 1/50 is that low but when you consider its actually 1/200 for the actual player to see farrul you quickly see how easy it is to not be able to find one.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Apr 22, 2018, 8:39:12 AM
Not even Abyss was shit like this league. if you were not facing any depths you went on 820 for it. if you were not dropping any 2socket unique you were still able to farm currency and buy one for challenge.

if you buy a farric tiger alpha this league it helps a shit, doesnt count as captured. going on 820 also helps nothing. there is 1 way to get this stupid challenge, nothing but being insanely lucky. thats not the definition of a "challenge" for me.

Its nothing but frustrating running maps over and over again just to see no red beasts or another wrong one.
Last edited by Pl4t1numX on Apr 22, 2018, 7:35:03 PM
they just bumped it from "you're not getting it" to "you should get it maybe. theoretically. just keep playing t13+ maps. for the rest of the league."
Second-class poe gamer
Found 3 alpha tigers so far... 2 fenumuses and like 5 of saquawal and craiceann. RNG smiles on me this time. Theres at least one farric tiger for sale on 820 during mine 3-4 hours play season. So you should be able to get this challenge done. On the other hand, is so much RNG nessessary for one of the best boss encounters? I dont think so, all people should be able to see these bosses. This level of RNG must be frustrating for SSF players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info