Where do you play?

Hey guys! I'm returning to the game after 2 years pause. Where is more common to create a new character. In the standard league or the current league? Where do you play? In which league are the most players? How much time left till the end of the current league?
Last edited by bbc91 on Apr 20, 2018, 1:45:33 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2018, 8:30:25 AM
This league hasnt been that popular because its kinda anti speed meta, and initially it was a bit of a fuck up with the net system... theres something like 6 weeks still to go with the league tho, its grown on me over time to be honest, didnt like it initially but now ive really got into bestiary, shame alot of people have a bad view of it due to the initial problems at launch, i actually hope they make it core as is, not like a skimmed down zana map mod but there all the time. Just wish they would reduce the useless level gated nets down to 2 types ...

Standards probably a bit more active atm due to this than it normally would be
If you want to beat some challenges and experience new stuff, then league is good. If you get bored you can always play standard because that never goes away.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Population is pretty spread out. You have people who only play leagues and you have people that only play standard. HC is dominated by SSF players, so it will seem empty compared to SC... but people still enjoy HC play.

It's really just up to you and what you like to do.

Give the league a chance. Lots of people like it. I personally can't.
Usually I don't play temp leagues, but this time I have a blast with it. Top content is pretty RNG-gated though, but league is still fun. Give it a chance.
I would say league and at least get the 12 challenge MTX. That's easy enough.
I'm a slow, filthy casual. I play standard, because everything you start in other leagues ends up becoming standard, anyway. Not keen on challenges. Life is stressful enough.
beastily league is terrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info