what is your experience with chat mutes/bans?

"
Katastruff wrote:
I was muted for 24 hr yesterday for le toucan. Just cant wait till i'm un-muted to do it again.

PRAISE!!!
Am I the only one who doesn't know what Le Toucan is?
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 22, 2018, 6:35:07 PM
I got muted for 24h once for a Toucan 5 second before server went down for a patch GGG has good priority
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
"
Katastruff wrote:
I was muted for 24 hr yesterday for le toucan. Just cant wait till i'm un-muted to do it again.

PRAISE!!!

I did it again yesterday, and my 48 hr ban ends tomorrow. I got the ''le toucan'' bookmarked for my next ban.

Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
24 hours of the day, 7 days a week horrible stuff is said in the Chat.

It depends if you get reported, and if the GM who sees it cares at all.

Just a luck of the draw.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"
24 hours of the day, 7 days a week horrible stuff is said in the Chat.

It depends if you get reported, and if the GM who sees it cares at all.

Just a luck of the draw.

That is exactly why i never go in global... except maybe for some birdie spamming fun.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
"
GreasyGinzo wrote:
Not sure who Snowflakes is but disagreeing or arguing with [Removed by Support] is an easy way to get banned. Those two guys are highly protected by DE and the biggest babies going. They have got countless people banned over the years. I haven’t played Warframe in awhile at least a year so Im not sure if that shit still happenes over there but I’d be surprised if it didn’t. Especially with all the hype lately with Plains of Eidilon.

Is GGG actually protecting people in different games with their name and shame policy now? LOL.

What a joke.
Did put Le Toucan to global first time of my time on poe yesterday and got 24h mute. First time to see all global messages and couldnt type nothing which was kinda annoying.
Imma gonna do it again some day.
Stupid Funfacts nobody cares about:

You can´t ban the N-word in Germany.
No not that one, the other one.

Well, because its a Family-name that originates from the word and jobdescription "Näher" which translates to the guy who´s doing the stitching.
https://www.myheritage.de/research?formId=master&formMode=&action=query&exactSearch=0&qname=Name+ln.neger&oft=&sab=&utm_source=partner_verwandt&utm_medium=redirect_karten&utm_campaign=www.verwandt.de&p=1
The skincolor is just the icing white on the cake body :)

HAHA, you´re captured stupid triggered beast human.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I got muted for 10-15 mins for toucan bomb in general once, it was early days of toucan.

Also, got my post deleted when I posted a pic of ascii toucan on forum here.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info