Lost half of Elder influence for no reason. Why?

Elder occupied all red maps except Waterways near Chimera|Hydra zone. 18 maps
Waterways was Shaper influenced.
I've done Waterways hoping to get 19 map and to be 1 step from Elder but ater waterways map... Elder dropped influence from all red maps near Chimera zone.
Why???? FUCK WHY????!!!!
I've done map under SHAPER and Elder influence diminished!!! Is it intended?
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 1:01:43 PM
Happens to me all the time ; i'm trying to make an elder circle and it always breaks up before I can loop the loop leaving me scratching my head, confused and slightly angry.. eh.

Guess it's a mix of bad rng and me not knowing exactly all of the influence mechanics.
It's all about paying attetion to the connections between maps. Those lines that go from one map to another. If shaper takes a map and there is not longer connection between one part of the elder influence and the other part then it's all gone. You have to be careful on the "nexus" maps.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
LightW2 wrote:
Elder occupied all red maps except Waterways near Chimera|Hydra zone. 18 maps
Waterways was Shaper influenced.
I've done Waterways hoping to get 19 map and to be 1 step from Elder but ater waterways map... Elder dropped influence from all red maps near Chimera zone.
Why???? FUCK WHY????!!!!
I've done map under SHAPER and Elder influence diminished!!! Is it intended?

Shaper took Bog and cut off half of your Elder influence. You gotta protect that choke point. Any time you see the Shaper take Waste Pool - re-take it immediately, or you risk losing half of your work.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 20, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
It's called "War for the Atlas" not "Pony Party for the Atlas".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info