WTF is this Wiraqucha, Ancient Guardian?

I can't see him/her/it, and I die in split seconds! What is the damage type? Chaos?
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 1:21:06 PM

Its an almost invisible snake using puncture as mainskill.
So its applying a strong bleeding debuff which is getting multiplied, if you move.

Means you are taking a hard hit, start panicking, running away -> RIP

Alternatives:
- Dont move ^^
- Have a staunching flask ready and remove bleeding
"
Orbaal wrote:

Its an almost invisible snake using puncture as mainskill.
So its applying a strong bleeding debuff which is getting multiplied, if you move.

Means you are taking a hard hit, start panicking, running away -> RIP

Alternatives:
- Dont move ^^
- Have a staunching flask ready and remove bleeding

Ok, just now I observe right before I die, not only I am bleeding, but there is 7 stacks of poison, and their physical damage quite pain as well.

2k HP, 1.7k armor, -30% chaos resist = die in split second :P
maybe the game is trying to tell you that your HP and defenses are terrible. unless you are in early act 7 or something like that.

consider unhiding your character's tab and asking for feedback. Honestly Ive never seen anyone struggling with this monster
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
maybe the game is trying to tell you that your HP and defenses are terrible. unless you are in early act 7 or something like that.

consider unhiding your character's tab and asking for feedback. Honestly Ive never seen anyone struggling with this monster

I don't know it was hidden by default, the character is a guardian name Lordtouchime.

I encounter this in act 8 Harbour Bridge.

I think my build consider quite terrible, currently I picking all life regen without much consideration, so the character is squishy and weak attack :D

And I didn't craft anything, just use whatever drop :P
Thats the funniest tree and gem setup Ive seen in a while :)
What are you trying to achieve? Test all aura gems in the game and try to outregen everything?

Kudos for making it to act8 though
It looks horribly slow and painful to play
it could also be the +10 points challenge:)

you took lots of very weak passives which results in lack of all the important stuff. you invest tons in getting a little bit more regen. but having 10% regen with 6k life is better than 20% regen with 3k life. Your obsession with regen passives leads to bad both HP and damage.

second, your weapon is terrible. it has only some tiny little added elemental damage and you have only tiny little scaling. on top of that melee physical damage support does not fit that at all

also resists are terrible, you should have at least 50% cold/fire/lightning at this stage (ideally capped already). Good leveling gear = gear with life and resistances

so, everything is terrible. Next time, focus on life/resists on gear and life/damage on tree. Do not travel long distances on tree unless you know what you are doing. leveling with pure physical damage weapon is easier.

This does not seem to be easily (cheaply) fixable. I think you are done with this char. Better luck with the new one, and dont forget to learn from your mistakes

edit: also wanted to note that Gaurdian is not really suitable for beginners, he in general requires much more knowledge and precise building to make him great

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Apr 20, 2018, 12:26:39 PM
"
Orbaal wrote:
Thats the funniest tree and gem setup Ive seen in a while :)
What are you trying to achieve? Test all aura gems in the game and try to outregen everything?

Kudos for making it to act8 though
It looks horribly slow and painful to play

Was trying to get that 0.2 life regen per aura LOL

And now switching aura is what I can do to survive( barely )in act 8, although mostly die in split second when I encounter strong rare/unique even I have 77% corresponding resistance, my physical reduction is too low.

Btw, I'm not really want to outregen everything( I can't even use RF ), in fact I am just trying to pick all life regen passive :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info