Full bird build. (Channel + Hit + Avians question).

I want to make a full bird build (Raging Spirit Raven MTX, full Avians gear set) because i like birds and it seems like a fun idea.

But i have a question: Avian's Might grants me and my minions a chance to deal double the damage. So does this work with a channelled spell like Lightning Tendrils? Is that a hit?
Because i want to use a channelled ability so i can summon Ravens at the same time (since there's just no other way to use them unless i want to directly use the Raging Spirit ability or use Poet's Pen).

Thanks.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
Yes, it should work with all Hits. If the channeling skill you want to use Hits, it will work. The general rule is if it is not Damage over Time then it Hits. As an example, Lightning Tendrils Hits; but Scorching Ray doesn't.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 20, 2018, 9:20:43 AM
Thank you.

If you, or anyone else, can give me some advice on a build i'm wanting to try it will be appreciated:

Lightning Tendrils -> Cast when Channeling -> Raging Spirits -> Faster Casting (for faster damage + Spirits).

Jewels: Mostly Minion based.
Gear: Full Avian with resistance/general defense rings.

Class: Ranger (Pathfinder, for extra survivability and flask enhancements).

I really love making unique builds that show a real theme with the character (druid, shaman, warlock, paladin etc).
And this is one of the builds i enjoy making, im open to suggestions though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info