Pale Court - beat for the first time

good fight, despite immunity phases.

can we get this music for download?

Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
Was the fight easy ? There aren´t many real breakdown videos of that bossfight and I have 3 of the 4 keys ready. Trying to get my first Pale Court kill this league.
Not even sure where/what the Pale Court is yet. Just something I haven't pursued yet. Congrats though. Killed guardians for the first time today. A new milestone is always exciting.
"
frenzul wrote:
Not even sure where/what the Pale Court is yet. Just something I haven't pursued yet. Congrats though. Killed guardians for the first time today. A new milestone is always exciting.

It requires four fragments like atziri/shaper.

The fragments drop at the end of prophecy lines that are named I-V, those being roman numerals. One exception being the rouge exile one which is just a full set of a corrupted voltaxic rift diva card.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

The fragments drop at the end of prophecy lines that are named I-V

That sounds like a complete bore to get. Man.. good on ya.
"
frenzul wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

They are a bore to get. And the drops suck. Only reason to do them is for the challenge.

The pale court is in serious need of a rework or better drops.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

They are a bore to get. And the drops suck. Only reason to do them is for the challenge.

The pale court is in serious need of a rework or better drops.

Some good niche items like Yriel for example.

Just takes forever to do because most if the chains are fucking terrible to carry out.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Some good niche items like Yriel for example.

Just takes forever to do because most if the chains are fucking terrible to carry out.

I knew I was doing the chains for a reason. I must have heard something about this in the last league. I just sealed and stashed a bunch of them though because I just had enough of running through old ass zones trying to find the stupid little group of mobs that was tucked in a dark corner.
"
Was the fight easy ? There aren´t many real breakdown videos of that bossfight and I have 3 of the 4 keys ready. Trying to get my first Pale Court kill this league.

It's a hard fight.
There are 4 bosses, constantly attacking from their position and summoning minions.
Nasty stuff from each Prophecy Chain - e.g. books - are all here too.

At any given point one of the bosses is vulnerable and moving - so you can DPS him/her and then move to the next once you see the bubble appear.

Always keep moving, and try to avoid the lower section of the arena. It's a kill-zone where you'll be hit by everything.
In the upper section typically only 2-3 of the bosses have you in their line of sight.

Pohx has a video, with good live commentary.

And the music is awesome.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Apr 20, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
Dissappointed.

John beats the Pale Council for the first time...

Then doesn't even link the drop he got!!!

>.<

Grats mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info