Share your bad luck here

Killed red elder about 20 times in T14, never could kill uber elder. Quit playing the league because of this...

Also spent 5k fuses for a 6 link in this league (and no success in the end...)
"
SMOKALOT wrote:
Killed red elder about 20 times in T14, never could kill uber elder. Quit playing the league because of this...

Also spent 5k fuses for a 6 link in this league (and no success in the end...)

Dang man that sucks, did you at least get watcher eyes? It took me 10 elders for a watcher's eye to finally drop for me.
"
Unburied_One wrote:
"
awright wrote:
I very rarely team with randoms, but last week i was chatting with a guy i was doing a trade with and we teamed up cause he was using a poison build i wanted to see in action... second fricken pack a mirror drops and allocated to him, never seen someone nab an item and leave team so damn fast... thats 3 mirrors ive seen drop now since anarchy league and none for me, tho did get a share of one as that went to a guildie.

Finding this really early in abyss league kinda evens things out tho

Did you have this up on the trade site? I'm pretty sure I saw it during the league and started occasionally ID'ing Siege Axes that I usually ignored, so thanks for that burden.

On abyss, yeah it was on trade for a bit then built a champion around it, its only t2 rolls which is what surprised me but it has all the right stats...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info