Share your bad luck here

So for me I wanted to make one more build And submit it for build of the week. I needed to make a bow with double damage and 10 dex is 2-4 cold damage. Well Im like ya this should be easy. I tried to alt both mods on since one is a prefix and one is a suffix. I spent over 3500 alts and never got it, this is also not counting the amount of times I regaled when I got either mod with another decent one. I also decided to chaos spam 1500 times and no luck yet again. For whatever reason the dex mod is very rare and only showed up a handful of times while the double damage mod was pretty common. Frenzy charge, extra phys as cold, and flaring seemed more common than the dex mod lol.... I tried to keep going a bit longer but i guess Im just gonna finish a few more labs and be done for beast league.
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2018, 2:12:34 PM
First of, I never found a mirror in 4 years..... ;-)
But on a serioues note, in 4 years of spending ten thousands of chance orbs per league (more if you count standard) I never chanced anything to an Unique (yes i know it has a very small chance but watching streamers 16/7 i noticed they have zero issues chancing HH over and over again ;-)
bad luck? not really.
poor decisions? all the time.
I have an Alien pet.
"
Switi wrote:
First of, I never found a mirror in 4 years..... ;-)
But on a serioues note, in 4 years of spending ten thousands of chance orbs per league (more if you count standard) I never chanced anything to an Unique (yes i know it has a very small chance but watching streamers 16/7 i noticed they have zero issues chancing HH over and over again ;-)

Ive tried myself but not to tbat extreme. I just save a few belts or try a few times since it would be so rare to get.
Biked 15 miles to work this morning with a rock in my shoe.
I have found zero exalts this league

*casualling filthily intensifies*
I've never 6-Linked anything ever through fusing orb. Hard to say for certain how many fusings I've thrown at 6 sockets but easily 8-10k. (One failure montage was about 3k fusings and another was about 2k). Thank you Vorici for existing. I'll get that achievement someday. Someday.

In two leagues, no Elder on a T15 but I think this is more normal than bad luck from what I've seen.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 20, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:
I've never 6-Linked anything ever through fusing orb. Hard to say for certain how many fusings I've thrown at 6 sockets but easily 8-10k.

Fawk. Feel for ya bro. I got my first one last league with approx 30 fuses. Lucky for me since I'm pretty sure I've never had near even 1k of any currency.. maybe alts.
"
frenzul wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
I've never 6-Linked anything ever through fusing orb. Hard to say for certain how many fusings I've thrown at 6 sockets but easily 8-10k.

Fawk. Feel for ya bro. I got my first one last league with approx 30 fuses. Lucky for me since I'm pretty sure I've never had near even 1k of any currency.. maybe alts.

I figure that's how it will happen. Loreweave is a fun one to play with. Get tons of rings over time, sell them and throw fusings until 5L (or that lucky 6L).

We have someone in our guild that looks at an item and it pretty much 6Ls itself. Just yesterday he decided to make a skeleton mage necro, bought up a Pledge of Hands and 6l'd it in 17 fusings. He does that all the time. I hate him.

Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 20, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
frenzul wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

I figure that's how it will happen. Loreweave is a fun one to play with. Get tons of rings over time, sell them and throw fusings until 5L (or that lucky 6L).

We have someone in our guild that looks at an item and it pretty much 6Ls itself. Just yesterday he decided to make a skeleton mage necro, bought up a Pledge of Hands and 6l'd it in 17 fusings. He does that all the time. I hate him.

Ya you take the cake so far, maybe we could start a go fuse me account and donate lol. Its weird but when I finally got my first 6 link, I got them much more often after that. My wife never 6 linked anything either then finally got one and a few weeks later or months she 6 linked 3 items in one day with less that like 300 fuses. She had I believe like 20 left and 6 linked my axe next, I was like dang lol.
Last edited by ZACHWILDCAT on Apr 20, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info