how can i improve on my ED build?

this is my pob, i die like a little bitch and my damage SUCKS at tier 12!

https://pastebin.com/DVEm2xVT
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
I'm not an ED expert but I'll help you where I can. First off, you life is WAY too low. I wouldn't even start mapping that low, let alone try red maps. You only have 117% increased from the tree. You need to unspec some DPS/utility and get more life. Your life on gear is also pretty low. You could get a way better belt for dirt cheap and one of your rings has no life at all. I would replace all of the jewelry.

The other problem is your flasks. You shouldn't need that many life flasks and you definitely want to replace at least one with a Witchfire Brew. Craft the life flasks to seething and then 20% quality all of them.

I looked at a couple of ED Trickster guides and your DPS doesn't look terrible. I imagine it will feel better when you don't die the second something breathes on you.
Your life is very low, but you can actually fix that by 77 you've just left the life nodes until last I see (grab the templar and scion health and your at 181 which is fine)

Both your rings need replacing with better life rings, you can swap rathpith for any shield with 100+ life as well and you'll gain life overall (try to get one with spell damage still)

You need to support your blight too you've got your contagion in it at the moment which only needs a 3 link (contagion/inc area/surge) don't level surge beyond 8 you want it to go off every cast which is lvl 8 i think.

Then slot in the same 4 supports you have for ED into the gloves that'll give you far more boss dps.

Grab MoM and the nodes behind it, try to get some appropriate mana rolls on your gear as well, i'd personally run a blasphemy temp chains but you can also use your entire mana pool for health if you want.

Finally swap almost all your flasks out, you should have 1 or 2 eternals and 3 defensive pots, i'd run a witchfire brew in one of the defensive slots so you can apply despair to enemies and probably a jade + an ironskin granite. Make sure you have warding on one of your defensive pots and remove bleed somewhere on any of the others, freeze is optional but would be good as well.

You have the same issue on every single one of your builds... and every time you ask I'll tell you the same exact thing:

1) You are impatient with your levels and gear (you typically seem to give up on characters around 75) then ask why you can't do red maps.

2) You build around bad rares that have little to no life on them

I'm unsure how to say the above so you understand it... but all of your gear is not good for the level of maps you are trying to complete.

GET BETTER GEAR. FARM MORE. BE PATIENT AND BUY ONE GOOOOOD UPGRADE AT A TIME.

Hopefully this helps this time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info