The Fallen Angel Armour Set

Like the armor. Love the helm! It's interesting and different, and I like the asymmetric look.

AWESOME SPIKES!!!!
So up next Fallen Angel back attachment I would assume. I do like the set as well.6
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Great looking MTX there GGG :D
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
on 2nd look: Emblem on chest was a miss, no point...just had a mystery box filled with that stuff. Helmet is kind of weird. Would have been better with a straight row of spikes or none at all.
meh
Saved
looks like the lead singer of an s&m themed thrash metal/new romantic fusion band.
All I want is armour stands to put cosmetic on for in my hideout and a way to showoff portal cosmetics in your hideout like putting all your pets in it
I've had about enough of the string of MTX releases and lack of actual game fixes.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Khavali wrote:
I've had about enough of the string of MTX releases and lack of actual game fixes.

You mean like the three recent patches that have been fixing parts of the game. Yeah. You do realise that these will be entirely separate teams working on MTX and bug fixes/development?

Anyway, as for the MTX, I really like the overall design particularly the colours. More metallic red and gold sets please!

Not a real fan of the chest symbol, it's a little distracting and the helmet is not to my taste but kudos for trying something different. Some people will like it so that's cool.

Overall, I'd give it a 7/10

Still salty about no Xsolla alternative. Still can't buy anything from you guys. 0/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info