Behold the most depressing WATCHER'S EYE EVER.

"
Nubatron wrote:
Given, those are all the sad modifiers to Vitality but they are all associated with one skill. I'm pretty sure the saddest one would have three different auras with the worst mod for each. This one at least gives the bonuses for one skill.

^
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Jesus that one hurts
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi, i would like to buy your watcher's eye for 36c, you profit 35c.
I have an Alien pet.
Thats pretty good don't know what you mean. Anytime you can get 3 on same aura it's good. Here is a dogshit one.

With yours you could build a voidforge leecher like cyclone raider with 10 IAS would be awesome. Leeches elemental and LGOH. Dont have to go over to vitality void and get more crit instead. If it comes to std give it to me. I'll know what to do with it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 20, 2018, 4:55:01 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
With yours you could build a voidforge leecher like cyclone raider with 10 IAS would be awesome. Leeches elemental and LGOH. Dont have to go over to vitality void and get more crit instead. If it comes to std give it to me. I'll know what to do with it.

I was thinking rf+bv or some other spell tbh. The sources of sustain off the jewel aren't overly synergistic but they would all help for self cast build which would otherwise need to sacrifice more damage for sustain (or use crummy warlord mark/ascendancy) while vit itself would help sustain rf for the deeps.
I mean
if you think about it

people usually spend 2-4 points on leech
and this is objectively better than taking the 3 nodes at vitality void for 2 points (assuming it's a 2 poont jewel node) cos of the LGOH

so I guess it's not as bad as.... oh who am I kidding it's garbage
Last edited by shaunika90 on Apr 20, 2018, 6:25:06 AM
"
shaunika90 wrote:
I mean
if you think about it

and this is objectively better than taking the 3 nodes at vitality void for 2 points (assuming it's a 2 poont jewel node) cos of the LGOH

nah it really isn't its probably garbage for attack builds because leech is readily available, spell builds don't have that many options and the vit leech is one of the best, way better than warlords.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
shaunika90 wrote:
I mean
if you think about it

nah it really isn't its probably garbage for attack builds because leech is readily available, spell builds don't have that many options and the vit leech is one of the best, way better than warlords.

yeah but you still dont have mana leech with it
mana leech is always a problem, the 0.2% from warlords on bosses doesn't really count for much anyway least you could covenant with this jewel and just blood magic it ;p
Vaal it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info