My dog just died

"
Mentoya wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

If I caught a dog attacking my cat with the owner of the dog there, the owner of the dog would wish he were dead when I got through with him. And I’m not a small guy

Neither am I. Do you even lift, bro?

Yes, but the Father of the dog that attacked my cat would have a chain around his neck and a machete through his mouth. I’m normally a nice guy until someone fucks with my pets,then all hell breaks loose. And I’m sure many people on here would say the same thing about their beloved pets. Animal abusers are the scum of the earth

you cat folks have violence issues...
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 18, 2018, 4:07:20 PM

"

you can folks have violence issues...

Yea, like that Smiley character
"
Mentoya wrote:

"

you can folks have violence issues...

Yea, like that Smiley character

hes got plenty of issues lol

ask him about the lizards some time
I dont see any any key!
If I saw a dog attacking a cat I'd let nature take its course. fight to the death go go go! $50 on the cat!
"
IMSilver wrote:
If I saw a dog attacking a cat I'd let nature take its course. fight to the death go go go! $50 on the cat!

But there’s a big difference when it’s your own pet. If it was their own pet, then only a cruel animal abuser and sicko would get off watching this. No different than sickos that fight pit bulls
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
IMSilver wrote:

But there’s a big difference when it’s your own pet. If it was their own pet, then only a cruel animal abuser and sicko would get off watching this. No different than sickos that fight pit bulls

Not sure I agree with the pitbull analogy

You have to train the pitbulls to fight

Many dogs naturally want to kill cats
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
IMSilver wrote:

Not sure I agree with the pitbull analogy

You have to train the pitbulls to fight

Many dogs naturally want to kill cats

Now if I saw a Dog attacking an innocent cat that was minding it’s own business, that would be the only time I’d run up and kick the dog in the head to break up the fight. And I would ONLY resort to that if there was no other way of scaring the dog off. I actually did that one time years ago in order to save my neighbors cat’s life that was on his own porch. Needless to say that dog never attacked that cat again. But clapping my hands didn’t work, nor did yelling at him. The dog never came near that porch again. I can tell he was a stray dog though as many neighbors had complained about him
"
Mentoya wrote:

Yes, but the Father of the dog that attacked my cat would have a chain around his neck and a machete through his mouth. I’m normally a nice guy until someone fucks with my pets,then all hell breaks loose. And I’m sure many people on here would say the same thing about their beloved pets. Animal abusers are the scum of the earth

Cool story doe.
You couldn't have given him a more comfortable life from the looks of the pictures. You lifted him up from the pain and now not only is he still your best friend, but now your pawdian angel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info