Party SSF league?

One yay for group self-found league.
I want a league where you can only wear normal items. All these mods are witchcraft.
I already suggested something similar a while ago in a way that GGG could even monetize it: Guild Leagues/Races which would need the leader to purchase a token to start so you keep people away from spamming such "leagues" but open up the possibility for 3rd-party tournaments.

But nobody was really interested.
"
Sinthetick wrote:
This won't happen because GGG doesn't want too many leagues. It dilutes the player base. They didn't even want to make SSF but people begged for it so much they caved.

This is the thing everyone asking for new rulesets needs to remember. Before SSF was added to the game, there was a good-sized community of players running their own SSF league, where you could register to play and there was a website and leaderboard and everything. That's the sort of demonstration it takes to get something added. Not a post on a forum saying "I reckon this would be cool." Genuine proof that there is demand.
"
etuhoha wrote:
Restricted leagues can scale drop/roll rates differently from the trade league which would make them more interesting for people who want to play with their friends and have item drops instead of farming currency and playing market games.

Why would they change the drop/roll rates on a group focused league when they don't alter the rates for SSF?

I don't wholly disagree with the idea of keeping your loot in a closed group but if you want to play that way you already can in the current game. My guild pretty much plays that way and has done so for some years now. Although none of us are really interested in climbing up some leaderboard seeking attention for what we accomplish over the course of a league.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Solo Self found with parties and trading.

Isn't that called every league except SSF?

Me thinks you just want better trading and parties with people who aren't asshats.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info