Question to Shaper/Elder Influence

Hey Guys,

i have one question to Shaper / Elder Influence.

I have some Shaper / Elder Influence, but it is on the other site of the Atlas, as where i want it to be. I want to spawn Elder near to my Shaped Burial Chambers. Actually i have Shaper Influence on the Cemetery Map next to Burial.
At this Point i am not sure if i need to run the Shaper influenced Map to get the Elder spawned or if i need to run the map next to it, to spread it out.
Can someone explain it to me?

Thank u !
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 4:17:10 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:

I have some Shaper / Elder Influence, but it is on the other site of the Atlas, as where i want it to be. I want to spawn Elder near to my Shaped Burial Chambers. Actually i have Shaper Influence on the Cemetery Map next to Burial.
At this Point i am not sure if i need to run the Shaper influenced Map to get the Elder spawned or if i need to run the map next to it, to spread it out.
Can someone explain it to me?

In order to move it around and spawn the elder where you want, you actually want to do both!

You need to (a) keep the total number of elder influenced maps small so the elder will not spawn, and (b) do maps next to the area to gradually move the influence around the atlas.

Basically, do a map next to the area to grow to another map, then run a map at the "back" of the area to clear it out, keeping the total map count low.

Then, when you have it in the right region, grow it until the elder and guardians spawn.
First, thank u!

Can the Elder spawn somewhere else even if there are one or two maps influenced?

(Actually there are two maps influenced, which i haven´t completed and dont want to complete, a bit annoying)
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Apr 19, 2018, 4:17:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info