Loot Filter Customization!

This is really needed! Please! I am putting an exclamation mark at the end of my sentences to show urgency! But seriously, customizing your loot filter on Xbox is really necessary!
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last bumped on Apr 30, 2018, 8:22:32 AM
I would put this in the category of something that should already be in the game - possibly from day one. Since it is not, I really hope that no disappointment generating short cuts are taken in order to get it in place.

That is, I think that
- we should be able to save many versions of the loot filter and that they should be available to all characters (that is, we only have to create a filter once, and not once every League for example)
- we should be able to use the current stock filters as a base (assuming that there are no "copyright" issues with Neversink)
- there likely should be a way to share loot filters so that the wheel does not have to re-invented by each player

Other players, particularly those with POE on PC experience likely could refine this list. It seems reasonable to me to make a list even if might contain "obvious" entries in order to help keep GGG in tune with how the players see things.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last edited by AnExile_onthePath on Apr 19, 2018, 9:30:01 AM
Still waiting on this also. The last news about it we had was December, even that wasn't much of an update.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
It's really disappointing that this is still not in the game. It actually makes solo self-found almost unplayable on the XBOX, and even the trade leagues are far less enjoyable for me when I can't use my own filter.
"
carkasjak wrote:
It's really disappointing that this is still not in the game. It actually makes solo self-found almost unplayable on the XBOX, and even the trade leagues are far less enjoyable for me when I can't use my own filter.

I did a post for SSF too sugesting maybe a temporary solution but have no response yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info