Best HC Build for U-Atz

Is there a budget friendly build, that can do Uber Atziri Deathless (for sure). Possibly a build where you can even brain afk uber atziri?

League Starter build, so that it is a viable build without the need of hundred legendaries
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 11:30:11 AM
RF

Budget versions require just RotP or saffel's as a key item.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
exxidus wrote:
Is there a budget friendly build, that can do Uber Atziri Deathless (for sure). Possibly a build where you can even brain afk uber atziri?

League Starter build, so that it is a viable build without the need of hundred legendaries

What´s budget friendly?

You can kill it with any OP build (spectre, GC miners and such) on low budget but being afk? not even close.

You will be in permanent danger on HC despite build.
Last edited by Rakiii on Apr 19, 2018, 9:11:18 AM
There is no such thing. You would need ridiculous gear on a build that is designed specifically to do that and is good for pretty much nothing else.

At the least you have to be able to dodge the flameblasts and empowered storm calls. I would suggest practicing with regular Atziri. Instead of killing her, just practice dodging. If you can dodge everything for 5 minutes, you can do Uber. Once you get good at it, the Vaal Trio is the real danger.
Yeah Uber A is not the hardest part IMO. There's tons of builds that can global her in between phases so the fight is very predictable.

The trio however, can always surprise you.

I did a double boss Vaal temple with GC mines and while I died once, it is double boss so it's not like I could kill them in a proper order (ended up with a boosted titty bitch as last one standing). This would seem like a good build if you were to do it on Hardcore. Kill it before it can do anything.
I've heard about this being done on LL GC mines Guardian, skill choice taking care of damage requirement to oneshot phases, and ascendancy choice takes care of the suvivability requirement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info