Are you a masochist? or some problem in your life

idiot game. because they do not say what the ATLAS can do, and ready, 12 build tested, none kill the bosses.
the truth is much better than the D3, but, ARE VERY WEAK, a lot of hours to kill 1 boss alone. another game that only makes you lose time

Brazilian servers, ponderous latency, 80% dead because I do not know ????
Damn who the fuck wants to suffer so much ????
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 9:00:42 AM
First of all, don't pretend to do things quick in this game. Chill, theorycraft, listen to music. Rest between maps, breathe... etc etc.

The enjoyment is mostly on the sense of discovery and progression. Only the experienced ones can progress really fast. If you are not able to kill bosses maybe you should ask yourself what are you doing wrong. After that you will find that by thinking and understanding stuff you actually get better. Don't expect a 1 button smash game. That's only for the ones that have asimilated why and when they do things.

Also most people play the game in english. That way there are more people in global and trade channels. That's something you have to assume if you are in low server populated regions. I'm not native english speaker and i don't have any issues playing with client in english.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Apr 19, 2018, 1:10:47 AM
Apparently yeah... because I've read this whole post.
"
IIPheXII wrote:
First of all, don't pretend to do things quick in this game. Chill, theorycraft, listen to music. Rest between maps, breathe... etc etc.

The enjoyment is mostly on the sense of discovery and progression. Only the experienced ones can progress really fast. If you are not able to kill bosses maybe you should ask yourself what are you doing wrong. After that you will find that by thinking and understanding stuff you actually get better. Don't expect a 1 button smash game. That's only for the ones that have asimilated why and when they do things.

Also most people play the game in english. That way there are more people in global and trade channels. That's something you have to assume if you are in low server populated regions. I'm not native english speaker and i don't have any issues playing with client in english.

This is good advice.

This games fun is in the discovery. Any idiot can A move a GG build. Getting there is the fun.
Git R Dun!
Haven't played the game from Brazil. I can imagine though that latency would make this game a horror show.
"
MuyCanalla wrote:
idiot game. because they do not say what the ATLAS can do, and ready, 12 build tested, none kill the bosses.
the truth is much better than the D3, but, ARE VERY WEAK, a lot of hours to kill 1 boss alone. another game that only makes you lose time

12 builds tested...... HOURS to kill boss....... thinking......thinking......thinking....

-> CONCLUSION: Sorry to say bro, but you SUCK xD
what language is that?
I just noticed he has 2 of the same support gem in his 6 link on his lightning striker, and another of that gem linked to his auras with no effect, while not having a weapon swap so its not for leveling. Maybe instead of leveling 12 characters to kill a single boss one would have more success reading up on the basic mechanics of the game.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Last edited by cpurdy777 on Apr 19, 2018, 1:30:02 PM
I wonder sometimes how some get the gear that they get and still can't seem to play the game.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
I wonder sometimes how some get the gear that they get and still can't seem to play the game.

Rmt ?
Or a shitload of farm...

This dude, 6 links loreweave, very nice stygian belt, etc...
That's a little pile of ex in this char.

Yet he has mana flask, no instant regen, white quicksilver...

My mind is blow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info