[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Jewlznlace wrote:
Can you please post a leveling tree for this Build?

And/Or A Pastebin that you can import the 3.6 Link wont allow me to import it to pastebin

I don't really do leveling guides, but I just updated my PoB link to 3.6.

"
your_oponent wrote:
Sorry for noob question, but how do you deal with mana in this build? I'm struggling with mana issues.

There's some mana leech from the claw wheel. Additionally, mana isn't much of a problem once you get Voidfletcher, as it has both substantial mana gain on kill and Void Shot is able to trigger even if you're out of mana (default attack triggers it)
Got around to updating with my 3.6 gear/tree/PoB
Question:

The description says voids are distributed with each arrow shot;
does that mean only +1 arrow mods would work as opposed to added projectiles? (i.e Volley Fire and Barrage enchantment)
Fun build

my gear:
Spoiler
This is now a mathil build ;)
Could somebody explain why one would use the bonechill gem link?
"
lisenysh wrote:

because it helps tshot and void shot's dps, giving them about 15% more damage. Vs bosses i generally have mirage archer firing ice shot up almost all the time, keeping the boss on chilled ground. Bonechill makes that chill a little stronger for a touch more crowd control and it makes enemies on said ground take ~16% inc cold damage with my setup.

It's not the optimal support for ice shot's own dps, but it doesn't matter; ice shot's a clearing and supporting dps skill in this build, it doesn't need to be optimized... at some point 'good enough' is good enough, and it goes well beyond that point with my setup already. It's much more important to help tshot and voidshot's dps for single-target (for which there's rarely such a thing as 'good enough'), and bonechill does a nice job of that.
Last edited by Shppy on May 1, 2019, 4:03:08 PM
"
Shppy wrote:
"
lisenysh wrote:

because it helps tshot and void shot's dps, giving them about 15% more damage. Vs bosses i generally have mirage archer firing ice shot up almost all the time, keeping the boss on chilled ground. Bonechill makes that chill a little stronger for a touch more crowd control and it makes enemies on said ground take ~16% inc cold damage with my setup.

It's not the optimal support for ice shot's own dps, but it doesn't matter; ice shot's a clearing and supporting dps skill in this build, it doesn't need to be optimized... at some point 'good enough' is good enough, and it goes well beyond that point with my setup already. It's much more important to help tshot and voidshot's dps for single-target (for which there's rarely such a thing as 'good enough'), and bonechill does a nice job of that.

Thanks for the explanation
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Fun build

my gear:
Spoiler

How do you deal with bleed?
"
swagjesus wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
Fun build

my gear:
Spoiler

How do you deal with bleed?

I have a jewel that makes me immune to corrupting blood.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info