[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Hello and thanks for the guide!

I have tried it and enjoyed a lot, had a few tweaks picking crit,health, and area damage (where shadow starts).

For budget version consider including Hyrri's Truth and Oskarm.

If you manage to get enough resistances from your other gear buffed Hyrri's Ire is great choice as well.

Is there onslaught being gained with this build?
Maybe update the gear in the guide under patch 3.6
Last edited by perftheslayer on Apr 12, 2019, 4:45:01 AM
)))
Last edited by perftheslayer on Apr 12, 2019, 4:45:12 AM
Hello! And BIG thanks for guide!
Have a lot of fun while playing this build.

Still have some questions about jewels. For example Lion's Eye Jewel. Is is so good for us? (we can take some mana/life leech from tree)
What about body-armour (is Farrul's Furr better? or maybe we need eldered armour with crit)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sergeant27/characters

You can look my profile and Pls show me my mistakes
I made this last league so I tried it in standard with a double legacy Reach of the council that I had laying around. It works amazingly well (big surprise there). It's definitely something to consider for anyone doing this in standard.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
For those looking for what you can do with this build in synthesis feel free to check out my char. Feeling good after getting things just about completed.

Spoiler

Quiver took about 100 tries. I made Armor, Gloves and Boots.
I have some questions regarding pandemonius

Chill Enemy for 1 second when Hit, reducing their Action Speed by 30%

What "when hit" means? When I hit them or when they hit me?

Blind Chilled Enemies on Hit
Damage Penetrates 20% Cold Resistance against Chilled Enemies

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are always chilling, right?
"
bibanul wrote:
I have some questions regarding pandemonius

Chill Enemy for 1 second when Hit, reducing their Action Speed by 30%

What "when hit" means? When I hit them or when they hit me?

Blind Chilled Enemies on Hit
Damage Penetrates 20% Cold Resistance against Chilled Enemies

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we are always chilling, right?

Pandemonius's chill effect is when you are hit, like arctic armor's.

We pretty much are always chilling, as with a full setup we're pretty much always dealing enough cold damage per hit to reach the minimum chill threshold even on high health bosses, but it's plausible that without as much damage and/or against a high enough health boss (like a deep delve boss) you might not deal enough with a single hit to chill. There are also map mods that allow enemies a chance to avoid elemental ailments, which would include avoiding chill. However, in either case, Ice Shot's chilled ground gets around the issue, guaranteeing chill regardless of damage thresholds or avoidance.
Hey! I'm following this guide right now, I have two questions.

Why do we take the Claw nodes in the passive tree? Are they more useful than the bow ones?

Also, where do I place my Jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info