[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Shppy wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
Was really looking forward to this build, but then I looked up Pandemonious and the current sales are 4.2~4.3ex minimum...

Is it a required item or can it be replaced? Cause there's no way I'll ever find the ex to afford that neck. x-x''

just a rare amulet with things like flat cold damage, %ele damage with attacks, %cold damage, etc would suffice. Pandemonius is really nice for the blind and penetration it grants, but it's not required.

Yeah, it looks really nice and all, but my god... It's so expensive that I would never be able to afford it. Guess I'll hope to find something rare along those lines, then. Thanks for the tip, though. Gonna give it a shot with my Tab.
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
Shppy wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
Was really looking forward to this build, but then I looked up Pandemonious and the current sales are 4.2~4.3ex minimum...

Is it a required item or can it be replaced? Cause there's no way I'll ever find the ex to afford that neck. x-x''

just a rare amulet with things like flat cold damage, %ele damage with attacks, %cold damage, etc would suffice. Pandemonius is really nice for the blind and penetration it grants, but it's not required.

Yeah, it looks really nice and all, but my god... It's so expensive that I would never be able to afford it. Guess I'll hope to find something rare along those lines, then. Thanks for the tip, though. Gonna give it a shot with my Tab.

This should not put you off the build, i did Guardians/Shaper/Uber elder without
The Pandemonius and it was really easy. It's just a really quality of life in REALLY deep delves for the res pen / blind. But a rare amulet will still get you through all content
Really? Sounds worth giving a shot, then. Can't hope to afford much til mapping, but my Tab should get me going along with some rares, I hope. Maybe a Karui Ward until I find a decent ammy, too.

I feel like my damage is lacking and I don't have that much health (4.3k) Should I reroll into a different build or should I try to upgrade some of my items? I have about 5ex. https://pastebin.com/E03eFRTw
Why do we go for Vaal Pact, exactly? I'm not seeing much leech on the tree nor in the item recommendations, so maybe I'm just blind or dumb on the matter, but it feels a bit wasted, no?

Also, which path should I branch off towards while leveling: Duelist's side or up towards the Shadow's?
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

I feel like my damage is lacking and I don't have that much health (4.3k) Should I reroll into a different build or should I try to upgrade some of my items? I have about 5ex. https://pastebin.com/E03eFRTw

diamond flask, quality gems, curse on hit on your shaper ring. and you'll still have spare change after those upgrades
"
k00pa wrote:
"
PikaCrunch wrote:

diamond flask, quality gems, curse on hit on your shaper ring. and you'll still have spare change after those upgrades

yeah, with hyrri's and no diamond flask you're wasting too much of the build's potential with lackluster crit chance.

As for some other stuff, tshot should have added cold, not mirage archer. It's a waste to have mirage archer on two setups as you can only have one active at a time. With it just on ice shot you can be using a fully 6l'd tshot yourself while your ice shot mirage fires as well, if mirage is on tshot you're just firing a 5l'd tshot yourself while your mirage also fires. And having tshot on mirage archer means ice shot *isn't* being auto-fired which means bonechill isn't being kept on enemies, costing you some potential inc damage taken for all your skill. Besides, mirage archer does a crappy job of aiming tshot, especially with knockback involved. Alternatively you could replace it with power charge on crit too, those power charges would help make up for your lower crit from using hyrri's.

Also, that shaper ring of yours should have flat cold crafted, not %. You want global sources of flat cold, as voidshot is particularly reliant on those for scaling. It's not gonna be a huge gain, but it's something.

"
DarkenX wrote:
Why do we go for Vaal Pact, exactly? I'm not seeing much leech on the tree nor in the item recommendations, so maybe I'm just blind or dumb on the matter, but it feels a bit wasted, no?

Also, which path should I branch off towards while leveling: Duelist's side or up towards the Shadow's?

there's 1.6% attack leech in total, don't forget about the 1.2% in the claw wheel.

Take whichever path you want, they both work out fine. I usually head up to the shadow first though.
Last edited by Shppy on Jan 20, 2019, 9:15:49 PM
I only see the leech located in the Claw wheel, which would be nice if I could afford the gem for those melee bits... Maybe I'm blind after all?
I actually have Queen of the forest: Loreweave could be a better choice?
Thx
Windripper and queen of the forest viable ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info