The Stygian Scorching Ray Effect

Really expected celestial SR next (Shaper) since it's already in the game and in demand. Can't have too many celestial-themed skills.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"stygian"

replace the orange texture with black

genius.
"
danteafk wrote:
"stygian"

replace the orange texture with black

genius.

You try doing better.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
Finally something that doesn't look like fire for scorching ray. Thank you! Better late than never.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Incoming race info?? League is dead since the start
Yeah I don’t think it looks any better than the default graphics but it’s definitely a new look. For the price we pay on these mtx, some like this one should have a colour slider where we can choose per ones desire. Id like to have a harbinger-blue sr, but it’ll likely never happen.

GGG should also make it a default that sale prices are applied on new mtx release for a day, rather than waiting a month.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Nelkael wrote:

Yet people are still playing.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
please give RF in same color palette, i ll buy them both then
tired of lighty RFs mtxes
Very nice effect :) When next Stygian Effects? For example: Stygian Portal Effect, or Stygian Righteous Fire?
"
Nelkael wrote:

For you, not for everyone else. League is clunky and broken in spots, but we're still enjoying the process of completing challenges, regardless of the league content which we can mostly ignore.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info