Haggling in temp leagues

Hi everyone, just want to get some opinions from everyone on haggling in temp leagues.

The scenario: temp league ends in 6 weeks.
You got lucky and managed to find an insane and expensive meta item, your build doesn't need it so you put it up for sale and set Buyout at 100ex, no one else is selling that item and yours is the only one available.

How much are you willing to let it go for?

If an interested buyer asks nicely for a discount and offers 90ex, will you let it go?

Keep in mind that there are 6 weeks left in league, you may or may not play standard.
I have an Alien pet.
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 2:36:22 PM
I wouldn't sell it to begin with. I'd instead come up with a whacky build idea around it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
1. Depends on whether or not I would use it in a build
2. FUCKYA 90 EX?!?!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm always impatient, if a person offers slightly less I tend to take it. Currency turns into more currency so items sitting in my stash aren't doing me any good!
anything is everything
I haven't even found 1 ex this league. Good times.
I would take the 90 exa without hesitation. I'd probably even just cut the price to 90 or even lower if it didn't sell in the first couple of days.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Apr 19, 2018, 10:53:43 AM
"
FCK42 wrote:
I wouldn't sell it to begin with. I'd instead come up with a whacky build idea around it.

^^ This.

Just one addition.
I will play it, try it out then.. will make an auction to be sure it will get the richest player in here xD, get most revenue to try other most expensive builds,, ans society will get a nice show about that. All happy!

win-win-win
Vaal it....
If you are not selling it because it's priced to high then it is worth nothing.

Lower it bit by bit and see if you get any interest.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
What are you going to do with 100 ex that you couldn't do with 90?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info