Have GGG announced when the Flash Back League will Start.

I have a few Weeks off before i go back to work overseas and wonder if this league will start soon.

Hope anyone knows.

Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 7:01:34 AM
Hopefully soon before I eat someone's face off and bbq it than eat it again.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
We haven't announced the specific date yet but it should start quite early in May. We should be able to announce the full details early next week.

Edit: Early May, not early March.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 18, 2018, 7:58:37 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We haven't announced the specific date yet but it should start quite early in March. We should be able to announce the full details early next week.

March huh Bex?

/hops around :d
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We haven't announced the specific date yet but it should start quite early in March. We should be able to announce the full details early next week.

Or May :)
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

March huh Bex?

Woops - I do indeed mean early May.
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

March huh Bex?

Bex never specified 2018. You're welcome.
Didn't last flashback league had a full armour set reward?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
So is this a league taking place entirely during May, ending before the next regular 3 month league?
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
Thanks for the reply Bex, Hope is early May.

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info