I am doing something wrong with Monstrous Treasure ^^

Hi guyz,

I am back after another " 3-4 leagues " break, and after reading all patch notes and other topics about Elder/Shaper influence war, I was quite interested to give it a try (damn these shaper/Elder items are looking sexy :-) )

So after reaching 14/15 memory fragments, the Elder spawned in a T15 Lava Lake (and his 4 guardians in the nearest maps) I tried 3 Monstrous Treasure (with enraged sextant) without killing the Elder in order to keep the Elder influence on this map (Lava Lake).

And after 3 Monstrous Treasure, not a single Elder item spawned !! ^^ ... Ok so I am quite sure I missed something in the information I've read and also that I just lost a bunch of currencies in +4/+5 chest attempt ^^

Anyway, this is my question : Am I really really really unlucky or did I miss something that say that I can't have an Elder item in the conditions I just described to you guyz ?
What did I do wrong and what should I do now.

Thanks in advance for the help and don't hesitate to ask me more details if needed.
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Last edited by Dim_de_Lyon on Apr 18, 2018, 3:16:52 AM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 9:58:02 AM
You can't get elder item on maps where guardians and elder has spawned. Only inside the influenced one.

Hi,

Thx for the answer, ofc I've missed some information reading all the patch notes ^^ ...

Ok then, so : if the Elder + his guardians have spawned, these 5 maps can't drop Elder items. I guess I have to run my Monstrous Treasure before their spawn (<20 maps) on an Edler influenced t15 map. Is it correct ?

I prefer to check with you guyz before spending again some currencies rolling +4/+5 Chest Level mod on all these Stronboxes.

Thx again in advance for your help guyz (You have understood that I am trying to farm ilvl86+ Elder items without having an "Elder influence Ring" because I only have 14/15 fragments)

cya ingame
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info