Bisko (35-50)% Or necklace for 10% Quantity

Hello, I play the game a month how many people all have their own opinion can anyone have a link to the video where they conduct tests and comparisons

Bisko (35-50)% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Normal Enemies, on the map 70% of the white mobs and 30% of the remaining rumbled let it be 100 pcs

mobs and that we have 70 * 50%

an necklace for 10% Quantity with 100%, 100 * 10%

The figures are better than bisco

on the responses of streamers 40% for bisco, 60% for 10% of the Quantity

So what's the better? I ask the question to knowledgeable people. I play a little game from here and the question is, for someone it seems to him stupid, remember yourself in the first months of the game.

Thanks for earlier, for the answer
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
as the wording of Bisco's is different, the iiq might apply to map drops.
Therefore it can be that still has some advantage, in terms of item drops, 10iiq can compete with a legacy one...
What ?
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
as the wording of Bisco's is different, the iiq might apply to map drops.

The only difference is the conditional that applies IIQ to white monsters only, IIQ works the same outside that and if Chris is to be believed, IIQ dose not effect map drops outside it being a map mod.

So, OP...it's a question of dose the conditional work often enough to make a difrence, 50% IIQ only on white monsters or 10% IIQ on everything
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
A decent talisman would probably be better than bisco.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Also would depend on if you're going for higher ilvl bases. White mobs drop ilvl equal to their area while other mobs drop +1, and the boss mobs drop +2. Some affices are limited to only higher ilvl items.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 18, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
honestly it all depends on your other mf gear, the point where quant returns start diminishing to nearly 0 is about 60-80, past that point its not even remotely worth getting more, 80 quant equals about 45% increase. Hence if you go with full mf gear, sadimas, goldwyrms, windripper, ventors, 10 quant amu will do you way way more good than what biscos would.

Quantity increase to drop is by no means linear, and the formula isnt exactly known but there are somewhat accurate speculations, for exact math you can look here https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2xn0xq/analysis_on_the_effectiveness_of_increased_item/
Last edited by Aetherium on Apr 18, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
100% biscos and 50% biscos was worth for when zana breach mod was a thing. Breaches spawn a lot of white mobs and the % of white mobs per map is higher. With breach gone, most people run bloodlines or beyond. If you are focusing only on quantity with these zana mods there is no doubt that 10% iiq ammy is WAY better. If you want more uniques for more potential alch shards and potentially chase uniques 150% rarirty from blue mobs is not to be ignored.

Also one thing you overlooked is that blue/rare/unique mobs drop more loot by default meaning that 10% from a mob dropping 40+ items like a boss will drop at least +4 items with additional ilvl. White mobs hardly drop anything by default. Sometimes you can kill one pack and just get a couple wisdom scrolls.

In general i'd say 10% iiq is better overall than 50% biscos. It also allows for more damage/stats/resists/life which is helpful if you are running rippy red maps with beyond and stuff.

Legacy 100% biscos still better than 10% iiq shaped for sure.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Ambitious Bandit 15% IIQ ammy.
"
TooQ wrote:
Hello, I play the game a month how many people all have their own opinion can anyone have a link to the video where they conduct tests and comparisons

Bisko (35-50)% increased Quantity of Items Dropped by Slain Normal Enemies, on the map 70% of the white mobs and 30% of the remaining rumbled let it be 100 pcs

mobs and that we have 70 * 50%

an necklace for 10% Quantity with 100%, 100 * 10%

The figures are better than bisco

on the responses of streamers 40% for bisco, 60% for 10% of the Quantity

So what's the better? I ask the question to knowledgeable people. I play a little game from here and the question is, for someone it seems to him stupid, remember yourself in the first months of the game.

Thanks for earlier, for the answer

tested it and is goes like this.

Buy a biscos till you can get a GG 10 quant shaper amulet

Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info