Are people actually buying essence's of horror?????

"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:
People slam exalts all the time too so I don't see how this is so amazing O.o

With an exalt you can at least block mods to improve your chances. This is just 3-5 completely random mods.

You are still very likely to get something completely useless or low tier.
It's all gambling and when we compare the two, it's very similar in costs.

Also the essence is very rare to get. I know I've found more exalts than horror essences.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:
People slam exalts all the time too so I don't see how this is so amazing O.o

With an exalt you can at least block mods to improve your chances. This is just 3-5 completely random mods.

Also the essence is very rare to get. I know I've found more exalts than horror essences.

That's a very fair point about the rarity but I still think the odds of hitting an exalt slam are much much much higher then one of these rolling well. Which I suppose comes close to balancing it out.

I still think they are overpriced though. But then again something is only worth what people are willing to pay for it and if people are buying em then I guess thats what they are worth.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

That's a very fair point about the rarity but I still think the odds of hitting an exalt slam are much much much higher then one of these rolling well. Which I suppose comes close to balancing it out.

I still think they are overpriced though. But then again something is only worth what people are willing to pay for it and if people are buying em then I guess thats what they are worth.

in what way they are overpriced, its cheaper to keep buying essences than to wipe mods with masters(costs 2 ex per try), so if anything, essence is the cheaper part of crafting a gg helm.
sold a horror for 3 ex last week. so yeah, that's right!
Ughhh I forgot about the price to master craft.

FINE. Horror's are priced ok I guess
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Apr 18, 2018, 1:38:10 PM
"
grepman wrote:
I havent played RF this league (and great, because the jugg version is pure cheese and way too good), but Im curious, are people still missing the fact that a less duration+conc+burn helm is just barely worse than a horrored helm with conc/burn, for like a tiny fraction of the cost ? lol

I remember this helm cost me less than 5ex last league (without enchant -enchanted the flamm myself)

Now that is quite something to have. Having a Righteous Fire and it´s not even being Corrupted. That´s more then I can say.
"
Kundarin wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
I havent played RF this league (and great, because the jugg version is pure cheese and way too good), but Im curious, are people still missing the fact that a less duration+conc+burn helm is just barely worse than a horrored helm with conc/burn, for like a tiny fraction of the cost ? lol

I remember this helm cost me less than 5ex last league (without enchant -enchanted the flamm myself)

Now that is quite something to have. Having a Righteous Fire and it´s not even being Corrupted. That´s more then I can say.
why would I corrupt a RF gem and risk it being bricked into Vaal RF? for 1% more spell damage when my main source of damage is RF ?
"
grepman wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

why would I corrupt a RF gem and risk it being bricked into Vaal RF? for 1% more spell damage when my main source of damage is RF ?

Because in my last game I actually found one Righteous Fire Gem that was already Corrupted. And my guess is these Righteous Fire Gems are not a very common drop. Saying that since I am having 2 Characters where one is Lvl55 and my other is Lvl33. And the one I found is the very 1st one I found.
Ok, I wish to slightly correct it. It was actually a VAAL RIGHTEOUS FIRE. Not a regular Righteous Fire I found.
Not that much of a difference I guess, but still...
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

lol

anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info