Okay this is now my 6th I'm trying to cross into act 9

I have now bought these two Gods countless times only to see Sin come in tell me to go to act 9 and from there as soon as I cross over I crash how many times have I done this 6 times now I crashed I killed the gods a Zone over I crash I killed a God's eye Zone over I crashed this happens every single time it happens every single time if you want to see the video of me crashing please go to Lobus007 Xbox one nametag.

I'm not really sure how to fix this one I'm sorry I'm not a game programmer I don't get paid to make this game Crash all I can tell you is it keeps happening over and over again all I do is go over click on the Zone it shows a little gears grinding which I like to call them Gears of grinding stop and then the game makes a weird noise and shuts down can I repeat it yes how do I know six times now I know exactly how it happens at the end of act 8 the same to Sun Goddess and moon goddess so tell me game programmers please email me the answer to how I get past act 8 and act 9 you don't give me a Zone in point you don't force me into the zone and lock me into that zone so that I can go back and tell port in there you game creators didn't even think that the game would have a problem obviously
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 4:53:27 PM
Its all fine, if you killed the boss then you are thru to next act, you dont need to listen to suns awesome swaggyness, he just gives story and the ability to change god power.

Your crash is nothing ive experienced, probably a specific bug with a item/gem/ascendant your build are using.
As Viljan already said, you should be able to just use the waypoint in town and go to act 9 blood aqueduct, usually the waypoint in the next act is automatically activated as soon you defeat the boss in the previous one.
Can you please try power cycling your console, hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds while the console is on. See this guide for full details.
Looked at all your recent clips and could not find any of which you speak. This is your account right?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lobus007/videos
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info