ther lag yet another crash yet another death

After completing the event of act 8 and killing the two Gods of War I didn't go and talk to San how wonderful he is and go he goes and tells me to go forward and go across is online low and behold I crashed oh my God I come back to act 9 hoping that there is a recall point no there is not why would you go and make a crossover point and not make egg recall point is soon as you Zone over really can you think of anything more simple now I have to cross another three zones in order to get back to the crossover point to go to act 9 you guys just really impressed we with your ability to think ahead of a possibility of a bug or a problem you rely on the gamers themselves to do your bug debuck buffing and tell you what's wrong with your game constantly counting on us to do freelance work for you and yet we are the ones that are paying for this content what are you doing in the background making money that's it think about things before you do it every Zone should have a checkpoint because the game is constantly crashing over and over again unexpected crash the game tells you this when it D kicks you out of the game unexpected disconnect unexpected crash but yet you can't put a recall point in each zone so that a person can easily get back to certain zones that are required for progression if it isn't required for progression then maybe you want us to keep going through the zones over and over again until we're level 100 and by that time the game will be easy mode no nevermind I'm still trying to figure out why I die 72 dimes and every single fight
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2018, 12:53:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info