Should i start playing now or wait for new league?

"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Dammit. I've been off the league for more than a week, but all this talk of wings is making me consider going back.

Wing mtx is my fav. Must......resist......

Well getting 24 isn't that big of a deal, so you should totally go for it then, if you enjoy the wings!

"
ledit0ut wrote:
For an absolute noob starting mid/late league is the best. Almost all uniques are dirt cheap and very easy to get your league starter build going.

This is also a good point!
Heck or even get some stuff free. Since i've major hoarding ocd every league i tend to stock up atleast 1 of each unique, sometimes more.
This league i had to do a cleanout to vendor everything i had 2 of. Or give some of it away.

Having to many stash tabs can be a bad thing...

Only type of unique i keep multiples of is:

Because vaaling stuff etc, and well recently the new chest armor recipe i guess.
It's spring. Buy a bike and do not waste your time.
You will be healthier.
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Dammit. I've been off the league for more than a week, but all this talk of wings is making me consider going back.

Wing mtx is my fav. Must......resist......

Wings look nice.
I already posted an example here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2122636/page/2
Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
I'd wait.

FUCKING TERRIBLE GARBAGE DOGSHIT DOOKIE HORRIBLE PILE OF DOG SHIT league.

well said !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I wouldnt play this league will give you a bad impression of the game since so many hated beastiary.

Yeah why form your own opinion.
Just look at the forum and skip a league when you see spoiled brats ranting ^^
You can bet the next league is going to rain power and wealth from the sky.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
skulg wrote:

In short : A very small amount of people(compared to the actual player base) saying they don't like the league 10 times a day does not means a lot of people hate beastiary.

like that post
"
Nephalim wrote:
You can bet the next league is going to rain power and wealth from the sky.

And soo many mobs that you cant see your caracter, and can´t even move.... Phase Run will rule xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info