Should i start playing now or wait for new league?

"
skulg wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I wouldnt play this league will give you a bad impression of the game since so many hated beastiary.

Many hated beastiary ?
Where do you get that impression ?
Most people I've played with seems to be enjoying this league.
I've barely seen any complaint about this league except from a very small subset of people that constantly repeat the same opinion in several threads.

In short : A very small amount of people(compared to the actual player base) saying they don't like the league 10 times a day does not means a lot of people hate beastiary.

You must not come to forums then. I never seen this amount of complaints except for lab about any league. Most leagues are loved. This one was hated. Here and at Reddit.
My friends list never so offline or playing std like me.

Of course most people you play with like it they stayed if they didnt like it most wouldnt stay.
Git R Dun!
I would say yes, to atleast get the 24 challange wings. Or even the portal if you manage.
I personally love the portal so i went through the hassle of 36 challanges, while last league i didn't cuz i didn't care for the portal.

However there's some other leagues i've regret not doing all challanges and such. So just due that i would suggest you to try it out. And one day you might want these wing mtx or even the helmet. Then you'll be glad you played it.
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
I would say yes, to atleast get the 24 challange wings. Or even the portal if you manage.
I personally love the portal so i went through the hassle of 36 challanges, while last league i didn't cuz i didn't care for the portal.

However there's some other leagues i've regret not doing all challanges and such. So just due that i would suggest you to try it out. And one day you might want these wing mtx or even the helmet. Then you'll be glad you played it.

You really like that portal? All the free MTX is weak this league IMO. I like the demon wings from breach and bones wings from Abyss so I got those and just so happens those where great leagues so it made it painless to do so.

Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:

You really like that portal? All the free MTX is weak this league IMO. I like the demon wings from breach and bones wings from Abyss so I got those and just so happens those where great leagues so it made it painless to do so.

Yepp i realy enjoy the portal, the wings not so much.
But i generally run gloom wings, chaos wings, pure light wings on most of my char setups due they tend to mix well within it. Or no wings at all depending on setup. They can be obnoxious in some cases.

I'm quite a MTX-carebear

Abyss wings are also pretty handy especially with abyssal imp set and challange helmet.
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Apr 18, 2018, 8:33:28 AM
I agree about Imp set and free Abyss bone wings sweet combo..try the skull hood with it. I miss days when HC had different MTX was fun going for both sets so yeah I''m a bit of a MTX carebear too
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 18, 2018, 9:26:33 AM
Considering that the OP started with POE back in 2015 and has only finished Act 1 (per achievements), my recommendation would be to start playing now, but in Standard. Get up to speed on the game mechanics without the annoyance of the Pokemon league.
Dammit. I've been off the league for more than a week, but all this talk of wings is making me consider going back.

Wing mtx is my fav. Must......resist......
For an absolute noob starting mid/late league is the best. Almost all uniques are dirt cheap and very easy to get your league starter build going.
Play standard until the next league and learn how to play the game. Take a character up to 75 at least.

Then you can have a good plan and know what you are doing when the next league starts.
"
DOOKIE

^ Hey. Language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info