Should i start playing now or wait for new league?

why wait 6 weeks, just start now,you'll get bored after 2 weeks then wait 4 weeks for the new league. at least you'll be busy for 2 weeks
I would say play start now so you have time to familiarize yourself with beastiary if they end up adding it to base game. While I think some folks are a tad overzealous in their "dislike", I can also relate to it.

Yep, totally over league play.
I just started playing seriously after playing lightly on and off for years (only ever getting characters to level 20), so anytime is a good time to play. :)
Well considering that bestiary is just a fancy named standard, i guess i would not hurt to start now, so you can learn the basics of the game before a real, proper, decent ... league show up. Unless you're a veteran, in this case ... screw it and go play something else till the next league.
Last edited by SaintLucifer on Apr 17, 2018, 10:32:42 PM
Start now. This league is cool, beastcrafting is nice addition to the game and some beasts are even challenging to fight. I'd rate this league quite high.

And since league started relatively long ago leveling gear should be available at low prices, which is nice too.

Only reason not to start - if you plan to do all challenges, and time is limited. But it seems it's not your case.

In worst case scenario you will simply continue your character on Standard.
"
I'd wait.

FUCKING TERRIBLE GARBAGE DOGSHIT DOOKIE HORRIBLE PILE OF DOG SHIT league.

This
Start now, get to learn the game a bit, and, later enjoy the more lively start of next league which by the sound of it should be different in flavor.

I mean, bestiary ends 28 of may... you still have a lot of time to wait even if league is not as live as the start and if its not the best league (personally I like the concept a lot, just think it should have been built upon further before release, hope beastcrafting stays)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 18, 2018, 1:24:47 AM
If you have never played PoE, dont start in this league - this league has been awful, and the game isn't normally this bad. The achievements for this league alone are out of reach for most people unless you play 10 hours a day or have a ton of currency around.

If your coming back to PoE, keep your expectations low, because this league has been a disaster, and not a whole lot has been done to address even the simplest issue.... like why isn't the recipe menu for bestiary collapsible - how is something that simple not in the game? Who thought displaying 1,000 recipes at the same time was a good idea?
now imo. get a lil bit of a feel for the game and it's mechanics, enjoy a lil bit of racing for shits and giggles starting next month, then fresh start with all this new knowledge :)
No need to ask this, if it is about starting career in PoE - better today than tomorrow. The game is so full of things to learn, things to see, things to love and hate that you will need even more time than until next league start to understand just the half of it.
Okay bestiary may not be the league everyone is a friend of, but it is very fun for beginners to do some crafting for the levelling part. I guess for the solo selffound mode it is even better. I would say, begin, start, play the game - you will love it. And hate it too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info