uber lab is deep sh*t for no regen/ES char

I mean, just like in many other parts of the game, this can be a pain for some builds and a boring faceroll for others...

However, the reason why Lab is stupid and deserves all the hate (and more), is because the ascendancies are locked behind it.

If I roll a crappy map for my current char, I can just clear it with a different one... But with this garbage? NO, EFF U, U HAVE TO DO IT 4 TIMES!!

Last edited by MECHanokl on Apr 18, 2018, 3:09:11 PM
I find cool to have different "HL" content in the game even if I'm not a labfan... Ok there are some builds fo which uber lab is just a joke and some other for which it's quite painful... but it's the same for everything: some builds kill bosses easily but with a bad map clearspeed and so on. Some people may enjoy farming Uber lab with a specific build (even if it's for the reward). Lab is quite innovative and bring some diversity in our choices/goals (making profit in this case).

"
bionicpope wrote:

You only have to do it one time on a character, for Uber Lab, after that you can just farm your maps for the next 2 months and 29 days.

Even if I don't really like first part of the response (we are not here to say if you are good or bad), he's absolutly right: you can kill uber lab with any build at least one time. Maybe, you will spend 2h for that but you can have all your ascendancy points.

Accept the fact that your flicker strike build will never farm easily uber lab when the tanky jugg must accept to have a lower clearspead than you in maps. Of course some builds can do everything easily but it's another story and certainly not related to the lab itself.

:)
Last edited by ZuluPopeye on Apr 18, 2018, 3:55:18 PM
Lab is love , Lab is Life !
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Most builds have limitations. Like an auto bomber can never do uber atziri but it's one of the best farmers in the game. It is what it is.
Git R Dun!
"
Domah wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
u know something named "flask" exist in the game ?

I guess you never tried a dodge based char to say such things

Many of my characters are dodge based, and slower refill staunching flasks are part of their lab running gear.

You state that you can't always see what traps are ahead, and that you need to go fast. While it is true that you sometimes can't see the end of a trap run, the layouts do have patterns, such as a safe spot periodically spaced. Those barrels, chests and such scattered about are almost always somewhere you can stand and let the bleeding stop. Slowing down a bit and adjusting your movement speed or the timing of movement bursts can help. Learn the pace of the traps such as where the spinning blades will be, when the spikes will cycle etc. Add a ranged spell or trap to take out the anti-movement/slowing totems. As has been suggested, a stone golem can help for lab runs.

If you do these things, most of your lab deaths will probably end up being rare oops moments.

"
Domah wrote:
You HAVE to do Uber lab on the other hand.
And that's why it's plain stupid.

Getting ascendancy points certainly makes the game easier, but it isn't mandatory. You might choose a build that makes those points necessary, but that is still your choice. Last league, I didn't bother getting any ascendency points until the last week or so. It was a little bit more challenging, but nothing impossible.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Apr 18, 2018, 4:57:41 PM
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Getting ascendancy points certainly makes the game easier, but it isn't mandatory. You might choose a build that makes those points necessary, but that is still your choice.

rofl!
[/quote]

Getting ascendancy points certainly makes the game easier, but it isn't mandatory. You might choose a build that makes those points necessary, but that is still your choice. Last league, I didn't bother getting any ascendency points until the last week or so. It was a little bit more challenging, but nothing impossible.

[/quote]

Not mandatory? Unless you play Scion, those skill sucks anyway xD
.... Next threat (skill gems aren't mandatory, lets throw id scrools at enemys) xD
Lab givveth and Lab taketh away !

IGN : Sir_Big
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
...let alone some bonus from the lab.

Lab is pretty much mandatory, don't call it a bonus.

As I said earlier.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
if u play life u can craft a flask for walk on trap, if you play es trap dont do heavy dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info