uber lab is deep sh*t for no regen/ES char

I just put it here.

Since the lab release, it's shit, it's shit beyond imagination for low/no regen char.

Because you put on purpose clusterfuck of retarded traps like spike everywhere with anti movement skill "totems" + trigger spike + saw disk + poison zombies + necro who will raise zombies for more poison.

Why have we to do this content to finish our build where it is designed for tanky high passive life regen char ?
With a jugg or RF char, you can just ignore all traps and walking by.

With vaal pact char it's death sentence in 1 sec or less when you fail.

No you add a shitty layout, full traps everywhere, where a single mistake just fuck you up.
While other chars can just walk around and don't care at all.

So please, remove lab, or just let it as a farming area and give us the ascendancy points.

Lab suck, is poorly designed, is annoying to do and totaly unbalanced for many build.
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 3:03:04 PM
Ho and before anyone say it.

Yes this is another lab complain, but lab is out for a while now, everyone who tried it can say it suck, it always sucked and will always be, but GGG just don't care and do nothing about this stupid thing.

+ offerings for the goddess farm is stupid

+ the lab being gated by RNG in every league is even more stupid.
I like lab.
I actually wish the traps were more dangerous and they could figure out a way to make you actually think about navigating them. As it is you can practically walk right through them unless you are playing a glass cannon vaal pact build.
Oh oh, let me paste one of the favorite arguments labyrinth lovers use:

"But if your build struggles with Labyrinth, it doesn't deserve to enter endgame tbh."
"
Oh oh, let me paste one of the favorite arguments labyrinth lovers use:

"But if your build struggles with Labyrinth, it doesn't deserve to enter endgame tbh."

Flicker strike build, with very low passive life regen.

When there is full trap with poison zombies and totem that do damage when you use a movement skill, I just can't fight, when the whole room is filled with this kind of traps, I just can't progress, because if I fight, I die, If i stay, I die, if I rush I die.

when there is full rooms with full traps, you can't anticipate them, because you just can't see them, you have to rush and cross your finger to not die while a melee tank build can just walk and /afk

it's stupid.
No regen i can agree with, but I find ES characters far easier than regular characters in lab, their reduced damage taken is enough to make most traps trivial and i'm fairly sure your regen kicks in on spikes/choppers before they actually hit you again if you stand still.

the no movement-skill totems are a problem too, unfair to cyclone/flicker I get why they are there but to be honest they don't actually work anyway, you can clear lab in like 5 minutes (or faster) with an appropriate character.

So I do have some sympathy
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Apr 17, 2018, 1:12:11 PM
u know something named "flask" exist in the game ?
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
u know something named "flask" exist in the game ?

I guess you never tried a dodge based char to say such things
Rent a stone golem for the day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info