Someone insulted me using currency.

I don't know why, but the first image that came to mind after reading the thread title was someone forming a middle finger out of mirror stacks in the trade window...

Needless to say, when I read what actually happened, I got dissapointed.
"
MECHanokl wrote:
I don't know why, but the first image that came to mind after reading the thread title was someone forming a middle finger out of mirror stacks in the trade window...

Needless to say, when I read what actually happened, I got dissapointed.

I read it in its literal sense, insults using currency.

You are such an Armourer's Scrap.
You must have bullied someone on the forum.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
He said L2P than linked aprox 783 exalted orbs in standard I...don't know what to think right now.

wtf :(

WHO DOES THAT

Git Gud.

Oh man, so predictable, but this made me laugh out loud and then chuckle for another half hour. Awesome.

Also, I don't get all the butt hurt around I_NO? Am I missing something here? Why all the hate? I've enjoyed her blunt, no nonsense, poorly written posting style from the moment I saw it, especially coming from someone who invests so much time and effort in the game. All I see is strange insults based on.....envy?

Hey, I don't know I_NO from a hole in the wall, and I am a scrub like most of the rest of you, so I ain't no white knight. All the "looking in a mirror", "you reap what you sow" just seems sad to me.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Apr 16, 2018, 4:19:03 PM
Too bad there isn't a PK option like diablo 2..

I would search the games ,just to enter u'r portal and get u'r ears..
"

You aren't good at PVP.

lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

I totally forgot about the ears - despite me being secretly jealous of ino's wealth, leave it to D2 references to get me to bother to sign in.
Yep, totally over league play.
Ha, I forgot about the ears too. Thanks for the reminder. Good times.
The person just liked to show it to you, just for showing you. Then said L2P which of course means Likes 2 Play with Money/Currency. And sure, who doesn´t?
"
He said L2P than linked aprox 783 exalted orbs in standard I...don't know what to think right now.

wtf :(

WHO DOES THAT

Lol, just use the same old rats nest and belly you've been using for the last five years, no need to craft new tech

Meta = cattle

-ty men

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info