Someone insulted me using currency.

He said L2P than linked aprox 783 exalted orbs in standard I...don't know what to think right now.

wtf :(

WHO DOES THAT
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 4:40:17 PM
"
He said L2P than linked aprox 783 exalted orbs in standard I...don't know what to think right now.

WHO DOES THAT

Git Gud.

Someone with a very fragile ego. Should pat him on the head and tell him his mother loves him.
They are on standard, so he probably got them selling a 5 link.
800ex isn't really that much in standard, he isn't even in the top 5% probably
oh wow 782...

NO MIRRORS!
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
800ex isn't really that much in standard, he isn't even in the top 5% probably

I suspect 800ex doesn't even put you in the top 20% if you take into account the amount of currency folks have dumped into standard from other leagues and then never go there to play.
Ironic coming from somone who did the same exactly thing right here on the forums i remember you doing it when you replied to one of my posts on my main account you linked +1 curse on xhop blood and said along the lines "counting my dollars" it was also SC league and i couldnt stop laugh about it
Last edited by Gnomzy99 on Apr 15, 2018, 6:04:58 PM
"

WHO DOES THAT

I see you met your mirror self.

Good.
"
Nubatron wrote:
I suspect 800ex doesn't even put you in the top 20% if you take into account the amount of currency folks have dumped into standard from other leagues and then never go there to play.

Oh, so that's why GGG created Bestiary League. To get players that have all this currency dumped in from challenge leagues but never play Standard League to actually play standard for a few months.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info