Buying from vendor not always using currency from stash

and

As you can see, I don't have anything in my inventory. I can buy for alterations, chance etc from lilly roth, but transmutations are not working. And yes I have plenty in my stash. Something is weird.

I also transformed some jewelers into fusings before as i reached the 5000 limit on my stashtab. it stopped at a full stack of fusings. Then i went to the stash, moved some jewelers manually into my inv and started buying fusings again, then it worked and continued to use them from the stash. This behaviour is new to me, 3.0 and 3.1 it was working fine.
Last bumped on May 3, 2018, 3:35:32 AM
Try moving the stash tab that contains currency to be one of the first 8 tabs. When buying from an NPC these are the tabs that it tries to use currency from.

MY currency tab is 5th in line and this occurs for me as well. It also fails to use stash currency at crafting but tables sometimes. But not always.
Xbox Player
I've had the same thing happen to me too.

Do you have a map stash tab? I noticed the error happened when the map tab was the currently selected or last used tab after leaving stash. Fixed after switching to something else and then trying to buy again.
Last edited by Harkovichs on May 3, 2018, 3:35:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info