looking to get Varunastra standard luege

greetings all

anyone maybe have a varunastra https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Varunastra for sale on standard perhaps ? one that's not 40 x
I summon an army when no friends are around
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2018, 2:00:36 PM
That weapon is a big no no!
Its slow as a 2 handed so the damage aint even good.
And it says that it was added to the game with the perandus league, and can only be obtained by trading, league stones or by zana, i beleve by zana means paying her chaos for perandus mod.
So the weapon will be extremly expensive and time consuming for you to farm.
If 40 x means 40 chaos, then just do it.
If it means 40 exalts wich would be laughable, den erase the weapon from your mind.
"
Viljan wrote:
That weapon is a big no no!
Its slow as a 2 handed so the damage aint even good.
And it says that it was added to the game with the perandus league, and can only be obtained by trading, league stones or by zana, i beleve by zana means paying her chaos for perandus mod.
So the weapon will be extremly expensive and time consuming for you to farm.
If 40 x means 40 chaos, then just do it.
If it means 40 exalts wich would be laughable, den erase the weapon from your mind.

Yep that's 40 exalts , same price as a skyforge 2 handed sward , its extremely laughable , will not quote what the seller send me when I offered 7 x for it , there might be children reading here

I do know how slow it is ect just need one to test a build idea I have maybe some one can rent me one for 2 hrs or something , i dont have 40 x to buy one and if i even had 40 x I would rather buy anything else .

xbox players still seem to live in a extremely different place compared to the rest of us when it comes to prices they all seem to think there item is the best in game and is worth the most , hell i even tried to get the lowest rolled kolms haert tho the seller wanted 12 x for it
I have often wondered about exactly how successful the high prices are proving for the sellers. If there is actually a reasonably active market in an item, then who is to say that the price is not "fair"? If there are enough players out there willing to buy up the really good stuff at current prices, then the market is actually working albeit in a manner that is frustrating/annoying for just about everyone else.

With that in mind, I wish that GGG would keep stats on actual sales - just not tell anyone about for a bit. Then announce the project and even make some of the data available (maybe just for uniques selling above "n" chaos on average). And then, use the data to see if any players are materially distorting the market mechanism. Perhaps if there was any really egregious activity, it might even spur GGG into some sort of reaction.

ain't gonna happen of course which goes without saying for most stuff dreamed up by players
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
I have often wondered about exactly how successful the high prices are proving for the sellers. If there is actually a reasonably active market in an item, then who is to say that the price is not "fair"? If there are enough players out there willing to buy up the really good stuff at current prices, then the market is actually working albeit in a manner that is frustrating/annoying for just about everyone else.

With that in mind, I wish that GGG would keep stats on actual sales - just not tell anyone about for a bit. Then announce the project and even make some of the data available (maybe just for uniques selling above "n" chaos on average). And then, use the data to see if any players are materially distorting the market mechanism. Perhaps if there was any really egregious activity, it might even spur GGG into some sort of reaction.

ain't gonna happen of course which goes without saying for most stuff dreamed up by players

yea the market is meh at best , so far the game feels like playing self found , cant afford whats on market as the player base charges extreme amounts for meh items , hell I crafted myself a nice 110 extra life ring since after browsing for hrs and hrs I was not able to find any rings that have more then 100 life and the ones I did find all wanted between 5 to 20 x for them , I have been bashing xbox path of exile for a few months now and I don't even have 10 x sure i have some real nice items up for sale but how will some one find my nice items on the market if they cant filter properly not only that but offering me 200 scrolls of wisdom for a poets pen wand seems a bit low

the way i see it maybe

pc total players / xbox total players = amount

then take pc price * that amount = xbox price

i don't really know or have any idea xbox compared to pc is a much more restrictive platform can not run trade scripts to price check items ect

think xbox prices will always be a problem , so far i have been selling thing at poe.trade price x 1.5 on most items with some 6 link good items open to offers

I have come to believe that the biggest reason for the extreme prices come down to the players that get the first batch of starforges, and atziri's etc and stick them up for 40exalts. How is the majority of players that play on average 1-3 hours a night ever going to afford such an item, but to penny pinch every last chaos they can squeeze out of what little drops that fall for them.

It would not surprise me in the least, that after the first week of a league a Starforge never gets sold from the trade board thereafter. I don't think i've ever seen one priced lower than 12ex and thats usually the first 2-4 days into a league. Week later and they are 40+ lol.

I still can't get over 20ex for a uber cyclone enchant. How someone can price it for the same cost of 200+ offerings is insane. I would hope that noone has ever actually paid that much for an enchant though, aside from a legacy one.

But ya the game on Xbox does really feel like SSF alot. I pretty much use it to sell stuff and to buy jewels and the odd leveling piece. Its just way cheaper to craft than to pay what people want for middle of the road gear much less anything above it.

I had a build i needed a bit more life regen. I went to the board and searched for abyss jewels with life and life regen while moving. Asked 3 different people what they wanted for them (they had +25-+35 life and 0.5-0.9 life regen while moving with a crap 3rd roll,in one case it was just those 2 mods with a regal spot) first person said 1ex and i lol'ed second person said 1ex and i lol'ed even harder, 3rd person said 2 alchs and i was shaking my head in disbelief trying to make sense of it all. This was last league as well when there were thousands of them available.

I try to avoid the market as much as i can now. Too frustrating to deal with and i don't play well angry lol
"
SQUINT wrote:
I have come to believe that the biggest reason for the extreme prices come down to the players that get the first batch of starforges, and atziri's etc and stick them up for 40exalts. How is the majority of players that play on average 1-3 hours a night ever going to afford such an item, but to penny pinch every last chaos they can squeeze out of what little drops that fall for them.

It would not surprise me in the least, that after the first week of a league a Starforge never gets sold from the trade board thereafter. I don't think i've ever seen one priced lower than 12ex and thats usually the first 2-4 days into a league. Week later and they are 40+ lol.

I still can't get over 20ex for a uber cyclone enchant. How someone can price it for the same cost of 200+ offerings is insane. I would hope that noone has ever actually paid that much for an enchant though, aside from a legacy one.

But ya the game on Xbox does really feel like SSF alot. I pretty much use it to sell stuff and to buy jewels and the odd leveling piece. Its just way cheaper to craft than to pay what people want for middle of the road gear much less anything above it.

I had a build i needed a bit more life regen. I went to the board and searched for abyss jewels with life and life regen while moving. Asked 3 different people what they wanted for them (they had +25-+35 life and 0.5-0.9 life regen while moving with a crap 3rd roll,in one case it was just those 2 mods with a regal spot) first person said 1ex and i lol'ed second person said 1ex and i lol'ed even harder, 3rd person said 2 alchs and i was shaking my head in disbelief trying to make sense of it all. This was last league as well when there were thousands of them available.

I try to avoid the market as much as i can now. Too frustrating to deal with and i don't play well angry lol

I think xbox need the price check program pc players got access to, just to give us a fast and easy feeling of the price, then ofc its up to each and everyone to make their own price.
There is so much information that I would like to see (and never will).

As mentioned above, actual sale prices of uniques that players actually use.

How many of those uniques actually dropped by week.

Ownership of those uniques (how many players own 1, 2, 3, and so on).

If only one "mega weapon of utter dominance" has dropped all League, than I know not to bother looking.

If one player owns all 30 of them, then I know the price probably isn't changing.

And if there are lots of them out there and they are widely held, than I can suck it up and go back to earning/saving.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I've got one.
Also got a 6L corrupted disfavor set up for cyclone and a 5L starforge. Bunch of other stuff too of you're big on standard.

Message 'YouAreStoopud'. I'll reply sometime after 1800 central time.
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info