Price fixing and buy it now

So I was browsing the market for divination cards and saw a new batch of offers. So I make my offer and noticed I could only make one offer since it was the same seller. I submit one offer for the item and was immediately rejected by the seller.

Why does GGG seem ok to reward price fixers and make it harder for legit players to play the game. The trade-off of doing nothing about price fixing and losing players seems baffling. Making it easier for players to buy items immediately versus doing nothing about price fixing is bizarre.

Also why can I only make one offer per seller? What if I want to buy a bunch of maps from the same seller?

I logged off the game immediately in disgust.

Bummed Exile
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2018, 2:40:01 AM
Autobuyout on exact price would fix everything and allow to buy multiple from one player.

@Jeff_GGG why do you ignore lot players on topics regarding autobuyout? Many of us will not come back to poe until it doesn't get done.
Last edited by jaav on Apr 15, 2018, 4:44:52 AM
You can look up so many videos on why it will never be auto buy.

Price fixing is really ineffective and hard to do on the xbox version. Which is a bonus.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Apr 16, 2018, 3:18:34 AM
Right now the system favors the average player.

If there would be an instant b/o price and better filters etc that so many seem to want this game would have the same issues as d3 had.
Players doing nothing but flipping items for profit.
Yes the market is clunky but it is like that for a reason.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
You can look up so many videos on why it will never be auto buy.

Price fixing is really ineffective and hard to do on the xbox version. Which is a bonus.

You have my interest. What is the logic behind the statement that price fixing is really ineffective and hard to do on the xbox version of POE?
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
Right now the system favors the average player.

If there would be an instant b/o price and better filters etc that so many seem to want this game would have the same issues as d3 had.
Players doing nothing but flipping items for profit.
Yes the market is clunky but it is like that for a reason.

There is enough chance that your theory is correct to give me pause - but not enough for me to give up on a less clunky Trade Board (and if the number of items for sale ever really takes off, that clunkiness will likely become brokenness). I might be convinced that the current system favours the players over the dedicated traders. I have a harder time accepting that the current Trade Board favours the average players over the expert players.

I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Price fixing is sooooo much easier on xbox than pc. PC players have a good amount of websites to use that track all kinds of things.

Xbox has none of this. And fake post run no risk of being sold. So you just have to wait for someone that doesn't understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info