Are there Any good yellows out there?

Yo. Anyone else having trouble finding good yellow items? I got 30 Ex rdy to upgrade my build. What needs upgraded is a steel ring, boots and gloves. Ive been searching day and night with no success. There simple Are no yellow items worth ingesting into. I am talking about Max roll life triple res rolls etc, But still not a single item for sale? Im rdy to invest up to 10ex for some juicy boots.

So is there Any secret trade plattform Where people sell the good shit? I doubt it. I Might end up investing into crafting currency to try to craft my own shit, But we all Know Thats highly inefficient, and the rng is never on my side so ID rather buy some items.

My biggest problem is finding a good vaal axe for my crimson cyclone build, But Thats also a yellow so Gg..

Concousion is i thing Its weird there is not a single yellow item out there that Are Even Close to being mirror worthy. Kinda kills the fun for me AS i literaly cant Perfect My build Even if i have the currency for it..
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2018, 5:13:21 AM
Most of the people I know crafting, myself included, are mostly crafting for themselves since there is such a limited base of people willing to pay for high end crafted rares.
I like to craft my own stuff. It just feels so much more rewarding knowing im wearing gear that i personally made. Even end game uniques i prefer to earn myself. Im still trying to get a starforge to drop. Theres no way in hell id pay anywhere close to what people are trying to sell them for. I enjoy having something left that i have to work at anyway.

But i think most people are saving the godly gear that they have for themselves still. I know i have quite a few godly bases that i have yet to complete, but again its there for me to have something else to work on.

I tell ya this though. The prices on console. 30ex is not gonna buy you a max life and tri res steel ring. Xbox price, that will cost you 300+ exalts lol

Honestly when it comes to that type of gear it would be tons cheaper to make it yourself.

A Devoto's with cyclone enchantment people want 20 ex for! I mean like who is ever going to pay that? For that price i could buy 200 offerings at 6c a piece, make my money back+++ AND get the enchantment lmao. The market is crazy stupid :)
I bought devoto 40 cyclone enchant for 5 Ex and starforge for 10 Ex which i think Are fair prices. well i guess Its fun to craft so i Could try that.
I farm my own enchants. Takes awhile but i refuse to pay ridiculous prices. 5ex for one seems reasonable. I sold a 40% Starkonja for 4-5ex last league. Starforge for 10 still seems way too high for me, but when compared to 40+ its a steal i guess :) I have an INSANE 2h phys sword i crafted and its plenty fine. In the meantime im saving currency to craft rings etc with. Starforge drops when it drops.

Some need endgame gear like yesterday and dont mind paying to have it sooner. I prefer to be patient and farm it myself and to save the exalts for crafting. Its all about preference and mine is to practice patience :)

Well i see ur point. But crafting 4 to 5 items for each build is going to take you more than a lifetime :P also crafting jewels on top of that ughhh.

I have crafted some awesome opal rings myself. But now i need steel rings ><
Also i guess it depends on What u find fun in poe. Personally i Get a good long orgasm if i ever Get my hands on a Perfect rare with beautiful t1 rolls all over the place. Thats What i crave and my main motivation for playing. I Know other people have completely other reasons to play this game.
"
Veruuk wrote:
Also i guess it depends on What u find fun in poe. Personally i Get a good long orgasm if i ever Get my hands on a Perfect rare with beautiful t1 rolls all over the place. Thats What i crave and my main motivation for playing. I Know other people have completely other reasons to play this game.

So true, but I guess it's highly unlikely to find it on market. Still looking to replace gloves, boots and helmet, trying to replace my lazwar Amulett (bought 12 from market just to make a successful 4% block chance roll on it) through a good shaper/elder amulet.

I'm as well trying to save currency in creating my own stuff as well as I can't find stuff I would like to have. Lots of players putting stuff they might use in market without selling, others asking for insane prices and mostly the rolls aren't by far perfect.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info