Few good words this time...

After my minus in other topic after nerfing abyssus now it's time to say some good things about what I see to now after 2 weeks of playing (after one year break)...

1st thing is Music - Don't change composer!!! Kamil Orman-Jankowski make a great job with latest tracks to War of the Atlas... "Templar Courts" is an absolute masterpiece!!! Low brass,choir - that is what I love and lisen everyday...As a Polen I'm proud of his work..Songs like this one make an absolute Cinematic high quality atmosphere when playing game...I expect more songs like "Templar courts in future" in this game - I mean with low cinematic brass,horns,braams,cinematic drums/percussion (sounded angry/evil)..IMO this song declass all classic songs from Conan Barbarian/Destroyer just because better modern brass and sound effects...

2nd thing - Great job guys with campaign - Finally level 70+ with single Walkthrough and hordes of enemies in acts 6-10 - the only one iritating location was the general location in act 10 - too many exits.Pantheon is also good thing...
Now when game have a fully campaign time to think about making a optional HD Texture pack with high resolution and super sharp textures...

3rd thing - Juggernaut boost is very nice - I really enjoy to play this class now...

In other words I want say "Thank You Guys" for making this game better and better with almost every league,adding new content and working on all the time...

Also will be great to find new voiceactor with voice similar to izaro - deep bass voice of izaro is best human voice in whole game except some demonic ones...

POE is best HnS game ever made IMO (Im tried few) - with great trading what is strong point of this game...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Apr 14, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info