Weapon and Shield Effects On Sale - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

I just want free Alchemy. Really don't care anything what is microtransaction until you guys dont fix the game to be less RNG and mind fucking, then I also start to spend my money like the others who can go crazy just from little discount.. paying for this just simple dont worth it, thats the true.
Spent like 200 points yesterday :/ you should have announced it a bit earlier. Many ppl would wait with their purchases to get some free boxes.
bought weapon effeckt got corpse pile. woho im so happy or not, i agree whit them saying just give us other bad pets or something else to the character then to hideouts.
Ok, went to the Weapon Effect sale, bought something cheap, got my Mystery Box next to it. Opened, and got a pile of corpses.
Was hoping to get maybe Portal or some kind of Armour. Oh well.
"
No Fire/Ice Weapon effect? Why isn't that included?

Looks like they put a sale sign on the clearance bin
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Cool, I hope I get something good...Also I just got an email from GGG today saying that my cloth map is on it's way hopefully...WOOT!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
You guys have like twice as many Two hand mtx effects as one handed. Can we get some one hand love?
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Ofc, I buy a skin transfer (bc why not) and I get a lightning warp effect that's VERY underused (which by the way I will never use)... like if you are going to release skill MTX, at least make skill MTX that will be more useful, or maybe even make lightning warp faster... T_T
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
as always, when i'm too lazy to lookup if i already own the stuff on sale and the website doesn't tell me either, i go for "more gore".

got some gloves from the box..
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
2 for 1 box

innocence character effect

and

innocence herald effect

thanks GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info