Skill Usage Statistics

yeah that's cool and all but what about the Path of Exile: Royale meta? and when will it be brought back as a league?
well I use shield charge, but not because of it's damage, but simply to proc a little defense (Fortify support) on use and of course movement, only annoyance is that it seems to get "stuck" very often at every little pixel that sticks out (some zones/maps are worse then others)

I am surprised Essence drain is THAT low, it's super easy build, very cheap too and easy for SSF plus it is VERY strong. (swapped over at lvl 88 because I had a lot of items I wanted to use for an alt build) I did hear someone say that it was "too much work" to click two skills (Contagion then Essence Drain) then Shield charge a little (a lot) to get to the next pack of mobs (we need MORE mobs please)
Hey guys, just some suggestions for the vaal skills:

a) Give us more of them
b) Make it somehow possible to trigger them (maybe via drop-only Vaal-Trigger-variants)
c) Let us use the gems without having to collect souls by paying with our own blood :-) ... essentially give them a cost of life instead of mana, which is only taken if you don't have enough souls collected. (I would deactivate that feature with the vaal-trigger-gem, otherwise people trigger themselves to death)
buff bladeflurry aoe again we need more melee skills in top 10
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
It shows that due to one shot mechanics, movement skills are now a requirement instead of optional. It also shows how many players now go ES builds, based on how often vaal discipline is used. Hardly.

Would love to see challenge statistics... those are the statistics I love most tbh.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Apr 11, 2018, 3:44:53 AM
From what I've experienced in the last 2 months mobility is obviosly high regarded as a means of defense and offense alike. Doesn't matter which skill actually, it's just that marauders don't die that often so obviously leap slam and shield charge take the cake just by numbers.

As a mainly normal league archer player I cannot compare how useful exactly a shield is, but I've seen how much more a RF player can do compared to any bow build.
SRS seems to be the second meta build, since both of those either can sustain heavy damage or delete the damage source before it poses a problem. With more ease than my 100% ranged damage build ever could, and depending on area/map even with better clear speed. I suppose after that the totem builds line in, but all three of those playstyles are simply too boring to keep me awake in a grand grind game of brain-dead (one-shot) mobs.

About vaal skills, it takes too long to get them ready, while they aren't really that strong, and quite a ton of bosses are in extra rooms where you cannot even use the aquired souls.
(Also by the time you get and start leveling your wanted vaal skill/s, you probably do not care anymore.)

As much as I'd like to see some skills revamped to spread the meta into a broader varity of skill sets, I'd rather see some boss patterns reworked. For example Brine king and Kitava unleash aoe hell + minion spamm while tanking for ages and there is simply no place to stand on. I mean, seriously, if an archer is forced to take a last stand in any boss encounter of course he is doomed to die.
(As for statistics, my death counter on an lv. 60 Ice_Arrow based Archer was 27 in the Lunaris/Solaris Encounter. With blink arrow.
On a lv. 75 Caustic_Arrow Archer I had 90 deaths for 1 Act_10 Kitava. Also with Blink Arrow.)

Haven't even met map Kitava yet and the Shaper guardians, but I can already guess the same is true there.

Regards, Geilheit
Last edited by diese_Geilheit on Apr 11, 2018, 3:52:08 AM
"
AureusPhoenix wrote:
Hey guys, just some suggestions for the vaal skills:

a) Give us more of them
b) Make it somehow possible to trigger them (maybe via drop-only Vaal-Trigger-variants)
c) Let us use the gems without having to collect souls by paying with our own blood :-) ... essentially give them a cost of life instead of mana, which is only taken if you don't have enough souls collected. (I would deactivate that feature with the vaal-trigger-gem, otherwise people trigger themselves to death)

I would add some of my suggestions to improve Vaal skills:
1. Reduce their cast time to be on par with warcries -- this is pure QoL improvement as some of Vaal skills are just hassle to trigger mid-combat
2. Increase duration of those skills and reduce amount of souls required -- this should increase their use whenever a skill is up as opposed to saving it for precious moment
3. Buff Vaal skills, especially if they are damage-oriented skills, to a point they can be used as a stand-alone gem but disallow support gems working with them -- some builds are socket-starved and other builds just can not afford more than 1 or 2 support gems for them. This impacts attack skills and their damage output as you usually can not properly support vaal skill to do relevant damage.
"
Fyndel wrote:
buff bladeflurry aoe again we need more melee skills in top 10

You want Blade Flurry even stronger? I'm not sure if that is really necessary. I defeat Uber Izaro without even sweating since I play my Scion - Ahn's Might - Blade Flurry - Charged Dash Build. The Elder on a white map was also trivial. Today I will test Atziri but I don't see that she will stand a chance.

Blade Flurry is a single target skill mostly. I suggest getting AOE for clearing from other skills. I use Charged Dash in a pseudo-6-link with innervate, elemental prolif, chance to bleed, faster attacks and fortify. Thus, I not only use it to kill white mobs instantly but also prepare other targets for getting annihilated by blade flurry.
Lol and I was expecting BF o.O
Seeing is believing
Wow this just proves to show that nobody is playing ranger late game, that fire arrow and split arrow are only there cous they are starting skills and that vaal gems for ranger are the worse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info