Bashar al-Assad Fanclub!

Last bumped on Apr 29, 2018, 5:39:39 PM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I understand why this guy is important to stay, I also understand why the west are hypocrites in this war, however I do not get why he should be praised beyond that.

The guy gazed childrens, if it was not for Isis and Islamist lurking to take his place he would certainly need to be eliminated.

Like gaddafi, he is a lesser evil but he is still a piece of shit.

Not sure why you guys think it is necessary to praise him.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
The guy gazed childrens
Nope. Obvious false flag is obvious.

This'll be the second time ISIS forces killed their own women and children and tried to pin it on Assad, and it's the second time Trump has "fallen" for it. We're going to be in Syria for a while.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The evidence for the latest "supposed" chemical attack is laughable.

All I've seen so far was a video showing some dead bodies, and another video where people got washed off with hoses. I'm not even convinced, based on the evidence that they provided that a chemical weapons attack even happened, let alone the Syrian Army being responsible for such an attack.

The videos are not designed to prove an event happened, but to elicit an emotional reaction.

Why are people willing to lower the burden of proof required, simply because action is taken in response by powerful people? And because you saw videos that may or may not have elicited an emotional reaction with you? Are people collectively *that* stupid? Your government/s certainly believe you are.

Anyone remember Iraq? WMDs? Or is the collective American mind too stupid to remember history?

Fuck Donald Trump!
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 10, 2018, 4:33:51 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:

Not sure why you guys think it is necessary to praise him.

Why not? Syria under Assad is/was a moderate/secular government in a region of the world where that's not really typical. The USA is backing radical Islamic terrorists over a more moderate regime.

But the reason I like Assad, is that he has the stones to hold his ground for as long as he has. He was probably offered a lot of sweet deals to simply "leave", and let the USA install a puppet regime in his place. Assad clearly isn't doing this for monetary or personal gains, because if he was, he wouldn't have held out for as long as he has. And that shows me that he's a man of principle. And for that, I respect him "as a man".

Assad is one of my favorite world leaders.

Gadaffi also wasn't that bad. He was a hell of a lot better than most of the other leaders in Africa. Under Gadaffi, every Libyan citizen used to receive a dividend check from the government, because Gadaffi thought that the Nation's oil resources should be shared with the people. Whereas corrupt governments in Africa will typically pocket all the Nation's resources for themselves.

Gadaffi also acted as a barrier to keep refugees from sub-saharan Africa from making their way farther north. After Gadaffi was taken out (even though he wasn't bad at all), in comes the flood of refugees into Europe. Simultaneously, the flood gates open from Syria.

This entire refugee problem was caused by the USA and its allies sticking their nose in parts of the world they had no business in.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Apr 10, 2018, 4:52:40 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Anyone remember Iraq? WMDs? Or is the collective American mind too stupid to remember history?
B-b-but Smiley, Assange is bad because he is a puppet of the KKKremlin. Bush is good guy because he's with Her.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 10, 2018, 5:43:41 PM
Cant say Im his biggest fan but that region needs people like him
I dont see any any key!
Again Smiley speaks truth!
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info