Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Hi, thank you for the build, it's the best one i've tried this league, but now i need some help because my dps seem a bit too low, had to fight minotaur for 2 min straight to kill him.
What can i upgrade next?
I have 3.5 ex of budget left so xoph amulet is sadly out of question.
I'm following the op tree, i didn't try the minion damage one, is it worth to switch?
Unfortunately Xoph's amulet is a pretty huge chunk of the DPS here.

Try to path to Avatar of Fire (Keystone). Besides that, might of the meek helps with survivability, and cooldown reduction on the belt slot helps immensely.
might of the meek and xoph blood.. you may also try to get a lvl 21 volatile dead..orr additional fire damage on your amulet.
Ok, i'll try to work on a xoph or on a belt, thank you!
Which mods do I need to have on the belt and gloves?

This is my current setup

So I think the next step might be upgrading the belt, gettin' Might of the Meek, new gloves and better jewels.

Can someone guide me on which mods should I get for belt and gloves?

Thanks.

/Edit Do I really need the ench on Devoto's?
Last edited by Zynkh on Oct 23, 2018, 6:42:29 PM
the helm enchant is great but kinda expensive XD

So basically got almost all the gear except I'm missing the gloves and the belt but honestly I can't seem to find them... I tried Poe trade + using the mods list and nothing... can someone please help me out sending me the links to them in poetrade?

Thanks.
"
I'm missing the gloves and the belt but honestly I can't seem to find them...

Gloves are a 'free' slot, so use them to fix any stats that need fixing. If you're already ok with resistances and attack speed, stock up on life (maybe using Pristine fossils to the get the %increased maximum life mod).

For the belt, there's a mistake in the guide, as you cannot hit life recover speed on Shaper belts.

Useful resources:

http://poeaffix.net/

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Delve#DelveMod

EDIT: Also, swap out Atziri's Promise as you're not dealing any other type of damage except fire, because of Xoph's Blood and Avatar of Fire. The conversions to chaos are wasted.
Last edited by Karsa__Orlong on Oct 26, 2018, 2:57:51 AM
Love the build but my damage feels low. At the moment the only big damage enchant i think i am missing is the one on the helm i cant figure out where im going wrong.
"
Love the build but my damage feels low. At the moment the only big damage enchant i think i am missing is the one on the helm i cant figure out where im going wrong.

Can you mention any examples? I’ve been doing t16 without any issues at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info