Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
Rhymzess wrote:
Guys, which helmet enchant is more preferable - 40% increased volatile dead damage or Volatile dead destroys up to 1 additional corpse?

1 corpse more - it's 33% MORE dps, instead of just increase ;) If I'm correct, it's 1.33 x Your dps intsead of 3 * 0.4 = 1.2 multiplier.
Last edited by Aranve on Sep 16, 2018, 5:23:29 PM
"
Aranve wrote:
1 corpse more - it's 33% MORE dps, instead of just increase ;) If I'm correct, it's 1.33 x Your dps intsead of 3 * 0.4 = 1.2 multiplier.

I see. Thanks!
Thank you Zedforce666 and others who are still answering questions on this build, its really been helping me over the past week. This is one of the most fun builds I've played and I still have a lot of expensive improvements to work towards to make it even better. (still need +1 volatile dead hat, life leech watchers eye and a 2nd kaoms ring) Strangely i bought xoph's first. I used fire impresence before that and it worked ok, It meant I was able to use blasphemy and flammability together. Ive now switched to CWDT.

But I'm afraid I've more annoying math questions.

I have a 18% cooldown belt, what is my maximum attack speed for frenzy?

I see its 4.3 for 20% cooldown, but i don't know how to work out what it would be for 18%.

(yes I know I could try divine it, but rerolling is too much of an expensive gamble atm)

Hey guys, I just started leveling for this buiild and so far so good, I do think something is wrong with the PoB tree that is posted, a bunch of nodes are gone since I checked yesterday.
"
Bravaders wrote:
Hey guys, I just started leveling for this buiild and so far so good, I do think something is wrong with the PoB tree that is posted, a bunch of nodes are gone since I checked yesterday.

I'm using the POB tree that is the budget starter still, and it is working very well for me, also a few pages back another player made some tweaks and created a new tree that is viable with certain gear, you can check my profile out and the tree I have currently is: https://pastebin.com/M3ygb4yz
"
Kellichu wrote:
But I'm afraid I've more annoying math questions.

I have a 18% cooldown belt, what is my maximum attack speed for frenzy?

I see its 4.3 for 20% cooldown, but i don't know how to work out what it would be for 18%.

(yes I know I could try divine it, but rerolling is too much of an expensive gamble atm)

"
formula for CDR: [100 / (100+ CDR-value) * 0,25] = new CDR (CDR_n)
formula for recommended s / atk: CDR_ * 1,08 = new s / atk

so new CDR is 0,21 --> 0,23 s / atk

here again the updated pob:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/Rkdmx6hm
@Zedforce666 Why do you use Grand Spectrum jewels in you'r passive?
Anyone but OP have kill UberElder by thise build?
Last edited by ScottEvill on Sep 19, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
Many have killed uber with this similar builds, you just need Purity of Ice.
can you please add more stuff for the noobs of us including me? like a skill tree lvl 40 then 60 then 80 then 90 and so on to know where to go. also

for watchers eyes i can find with leech from fire but not with penetrating fire resistance at all. and whats the most important stats on jewels and abyss jewels?
"
ScottEvill wrote:
@Zedforce666 Why do you use Grand Spectrum jewels in you'r passive?
Anyone but OP have kill UberElder by thise build?

simply because they give the most dps - even dual-dps-stat jewels won't provide so much. but ofc normal jewels give also hp, resistance etc. bonuses - so feel free to use normal ones if you need (I just don't need it).

for WE: leech > fire pen for first. ofc there are dual WE with leech AND pen, like this one I have - but they are enormous expensive.

I could update the build, but that's not my thread - when the TO give me a sign, I'll do this in his name.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info