Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Where I can find the passive skill tree?
"
radokk1234 wrote:
"
HoldenX wrote:
I play this build currently, lvl76+HC incursion.. There's not really any tree to follow but I sorta made it up as I went.

Im absoulutely smashing content. Ran uber lab at 71 withought any problem. Just decoy totem and use your granite when your hit.

Traps are a joke with this build too.

Check out my Character if you want or ask me any Questions in game : Name: Hoets

Hi, i have a question. Which passives should i go first through lvling? 
Do you have any skill recommondations?

We can't look at your stuff broski :(
can get elemental pen on poet pens with corrupt this league. Using one atm, they cost alot.

no xoph still, 0/16 farming xoph so far.

lab is a total joke, had 3k regen once with darkshrine, can walk through fire traps(burning rage) and take 0 dmg. only trap which does any dmg are the round circle ones really. Others do minor dmg u regen back quickly.

i also took the 4 life/chaos nodes up top instead of the armor/life ones(purity of flesh 24 chaos res+ 20% life ) vs the tireless tree (20% life and 15% less mana cost) , then connected down from the sanctity node instead of to the left of that.

connecting from purity of flesh lets u take explosive impact if u wish for more fire dmg as well.

also can work in vaal RF for 39% more spell dmg for a few seconds for a dps boost. Build can also simply run normal RF, can regen enough with 10 end charges (+1 more from feet)

The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Last edited by macsdf1 on Jun 22, 2018, 7:06:50 PM
Can someone check out my profile. I can not protect shaper in the second phase of elder. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Anything that I am missing. I am waiting to get a +1 helm and a kaoms but I have almost 10k hp without it right now. Already did minotaur and all maps are easy as crap.

HC btw
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Jun 22, 2018, 11:56:51 PM
I hope someone is still checking this forum, for the author or anyone else that is using this. just 4 quick questions
1. how safe is this to be able to farm uber elder?
2. if it is, are there any tips or suggestions that you can suggest to tweak the build for that sole purpose?
3. Looking at the tree, its for level 97, if I can hit 90 would this still be uber elder farmable?
4. at 90 what points would you skip from the tree thats been given?
I am trying to use this build to farm uberlab with, but VD things keep going away and killing the fonts e.t.c making me get fewer keys, is there any other setup i can use with poet's pen that avoids this problem?
"
Ravenstaver wrote:
I am trying to use this build to farm uberlab with, but VD things keep going away and killing the fonts e.t.c making me get fewer keys, is there any other setup i can use with poet's pen that avoids this problem?

To my knowledge poets pen projectiles dgaf what is around they will hunt it down no priorities.
"
Ravenstaver wrote:

Try Cremation instead of VD.
Hi,

Can someone tell me what I can do to boost up my DPS? Killing t7 or higher bosses takes ages. I got all of the gear with good jewels but it's still useless. What am I doing wrong any suggestions? Or only my attack speed is wrong? Can someone explain for a beginner, how this thing works and, how I can boost up my DPS to kill t15-t16 bosses? Or what is the problem with my setup?
"
rolandkaa wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me what I can do to boost up my DPS? Killing t7 or higher bosses takes ages. I got all of the gear with good jewels but it's still useless. What am I doing wrong any suggestions? Or only my attack speed is wrong? Can someone explain for a beginner, how this thing works and, how I can boost up my DPS to kill t15-t16 bosses? Or what is the problem with my setup?

- volatile death higher then your 16 now, same for your 13 ele focus ... i myself got both on 16 in at and of act 10 where i am currently ...
- xophs blood amulet ( could be a problem as beginner with 9ex+ costs ... so level your gems first )
Last edited by bex_HB on Jun 23, 2018, 5:52:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info