Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
LFMbro wrote:
Hey!
Great build! Thanks for that!
Said me please ,my frenzy AS 0.24 , my VD CD 0.25,i miss dmg or not ? dont understand how its working.
TYVM

If you don't have any cooldown reduction, "safe" att speed is about 3.75 attack per sec, = cca 0.27 attack rate.
IGN: Yatza
How about using beserker instead of jugg for the instant life leech? We lose 1000 life regen but gain instant life from leech ( this for HC )
Or is this a bad idea?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
How about using beserker instead of jugg for the instant life leech? We lose 1000 life regen but gain instant life from leech ( this for HC )
Or is this a bad idea?

Ty

No, you need those Endurance Charges.
I play this build currently, lvl76+HC incursion.. There's not really any tree to follow but I sorta made it up as I went.

Im absoulutely smashing content. Ran uber lab at 71 withought any problem. Just decoy totem and use your granite when your hit.

Traps are a joke with this build too.

Check out my Character if you want or ask me any Questions in game : Name: Hoets
yo, we dont actually need resistance cap since we get +36 from endurance chargers right?`

unless we wanna do ele weakness maps that is

very funny build i enjoy, easy grind easy boss fast movement tanky af, thx for the build dude

So I've been leveling this build as I think this is literally the perfect build for my liking, first of all thank you for this!

I've been trying to min-max the skill tree and I've seen some areas where it could be improved:

- 3 point for Combat Stamina provides less than those 3 points spent for Master of the Arena + Bravery and then for the next 2 points you can get 5% more life, 20 dex, 12% attack speed and some extra movement speed so I think dropping Combat Stamina is worth it in the end.

- PoB link provided in the guide is a lvl 97 tree, if someone decides to take this build to 100, the remaining 3 points should be spent for Art of the Gladiator (2) + Sanctity (1). If you can see better nodes for those 3 points please let me know.

- To get to Discipline and Training you can get the 8% elemental dmg node instead of 8% aoe. Not sure which one is better in terms of mapping as I haven't fully geared out my character yet but for bossing I think the 8% should be better, I know it is very minor but as I said in the beginning I'm trying to min max things here :P

- Early on I was looking at Quick Recovery and I thought it wasn't really worth it for 3 points but I don't think we can get more life or better utilities for those 3 points anywhere else.

Again thank you so much for the build, I'm loving it so far and planning to take it all the way in HC Incursion.
"
HoldenX wrote:
I play this build currently, lvl76+HC incursion.. There's not really any tree to follow but I sorta made it up as I went.

Im absoulutely smashing content. Ran uber lab at 71 withought any problem. Just decoy totem and use your granite when your hit.

Traps are a joke with this build too.

Check out my Character if you want or ask me any Questions in game : Name: Hoets

Hi, i have a question. Which passives should i go first through lvling? 
Do you have any skill recommondations?
If I wanted to use 4x Poet's Pens 2 in my weapon swap 1 for clear 1 for boss killing what would you suggest?

Thanks
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
If I wanted to use 4x Poet's Pens 2 in my weapon swap 1 for clear 1 for boss killing what would you suggest?

Thanks

Clear:
Volatile Dead + Conc Effect + Controlled Destruction
Unearth + GMP + Bodyswap

Boss
Volatile Dead + Conc Effect + Controlled Destruction
Unearth + GMP + Combustion

You can switch Bodyswap for Combustion manually for Boss kill, so second pair of Poet's isn't necessary, just much more comfortable.

IGN: Yatza

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info