Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Hi.

Congrats for the build! Really fun to play, consistent and allowed me to do all the content of the game without problem.
With all boosts I have attack speed 0.22. and Skill Cooldown 0.21. So this is already a problem?
The damage feels OK
Last edited by iDT on May 20, 2018, 10:27:28 AM
He stopped replying at beginning of page 11 so no point asking him any questions, i guess we are on our own.
I made the build also but have no idea about the attack speed and cooldown where the figures should be.
A very fun build though but must drop half of juggernaut life wheel to get explosive impact for more damage as the build surely needs but yes fun build.
Watchers Eye definetely needed both pen and leech.
I would suggest purity of elements instead of purity of cold and a big surprise also...cant have golem cause not enough mana.

Last edited by philipma on May 21, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
Hi, I tried to use this build to kill uber atziri at level 91. However, I got one shotted by her quick flameblast (8k health). Do you have any suggestions on how to handle this encounter besides carrying 1 ruby flask?
Expensive build, but great fun!
"
iDT wrote:
With all boosts I have attack speed 0.22. and Skill Cooldown 0.21. So this is already a problem?
The damage feels OK

Yes, that is too high. You can easily tell by how consistently your Volatile Dead goes on cooldown. Just test it yourself ingame because as i pointed out in the guide - results may differ.
"
iDT wrote:
The damage feels OK

Yes, that is too high. You can easily tell by how consistently your Volatile Dead goes on cooldown. Just test it yourself ingame because as i pointed out in the guide - results may differ.
"
iDT wrote:
The damage feels OK

"
philipma wrote:
Do you ignite monsters?
Not sure if its the right question to ask but ignite buffs your fire damage yes?
but do you actually ignite monsters from your aura's herald of ash or anger.
As i have seen you have 5% from Elementalist on tree.

This build does not really ignite. HoA does inflict burn. Why?
"
Hi, I tried to use this build to kill uber atziri at level 91. However, I got one shotted by her quick flameblast (8k health). Do you have any suggestions on how to handle this encounter besides carrying 1 ruby flask?

I haven't tried UA with this build. All i can suggest is to not get hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info